Existance

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by baabbr2436m, Dec 10, 2009.

1. #1 baabbr2436m, Dec 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2009
    Existence*
    'The reward to understanding the universe may be a glimpse of the mind of god.'
    -Stephen Hawking

:hippie:
    Let's face it, we, (as human beings), will probably never know how the Earth came to be. We have tried to 'know' since the beginning of time. I do believe though, once we do know, we will be god-like ourselves. Our bodies are just vessels for our DNA. Vessels that it uses to be passed from one generation to the next. Look how much we have evolved in the past _____? I believe our DNA's goal, and as humans on this planet is to try and figure out how to become god-like. Maybe our 'god' or 'gods' are among us as we live today...

Once there is no more hatred in the world, no more power, money...we can figure out how to just simply...be.

Just simply.........exist. Not even being in a physical form, but rather just a glimpse of light.

I think smoking marijuana gives me a taste of what it means to just exist. I believe it does take me to a 'higher' place, and that it may create some sort of connection between us, and possibly the 'gods' themselves. This is why I smoke. :smoke:

You may say I'm crazy, but I'm the one who knows what's going on. :)
    I know a few of yooz know what I'm sayin..

2. I don't think you'll find anyone here who will think you're crazy. I think you're 100 percent correct. I believe the goal of a human being is to grow and grow mentally to the point of being god-like, a goal we can never really attain, but can extract great pleasure and ease of life from attempting. And, like you, I find that weed helps you get there, and weed is clearly from God. If you believe in the biblical account of Adam and Eve getting booted from the Garden, you can almost hear God saying, "Listen, you guys messed up and gotta go but here- have this plant. It's called Ganjah, and when things get too rough, go ahead and make a tea, have a sip, and remember what Eden and oneness was all about. Go on and keep the party rolling! Now GET!"
    :smoking:

Ghan-Jah, lord of the Harvest, says:
    "Me, I stuck up for them two in Eden. I say to the Big Guy, "Big bro, c'mon, give them another chance! But God said "no", so what could I do? I did the only thing I could do: I lights up a blunt, had me a smoke, and told them to have great life! They didn't."

3. Right on broski!

4. Existence is really just something to do.

5. if you want to blow your mind out the back of your head then I heavily suggest you read 'The Metamorphosis of Prime Intellect'...it's not your typical sci-fi asimov story but it's excellent.

The Metamorphosis of Prime Intellect

it's worth the read.

6. Walking dead people

7. YES

Don't let the shield slip

8. Read the Bible. It will lead a person out of a illusional dillusional state and back to reality. It's like an Owner's Manual for humans.

9. Maybe thats what god is. A being himself who has evolved to such an extent that he has become able to create worlds and things. What if he was a being of the fourth dimension who had evolved to the point of being able to create a 3rd dimensional world. For we have done the same. Yes we have the ability to create 2 dimensional worlds with laws and rules like our world has rules, gravity, newtons laws, speed of light, ect.

Heres the world we have created

Conway's Game of Life

We are just patterns in the eyes of higher dimensional beings.

10. You're an idiot.

11. This.