Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

exhaling into a trash bag

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ALLBLINE, Sep 7, 2010.

1. well im not really an apprentice but i was thinking the other day while blazed...

if you need to hide the smell and are indoors you could possibly take bong rips and exhale into a large trash bag and then release the smoke outside later. this would be done like you were blowing up a balloon (keeping the end pinched closed).

i never tried this but it was an idea that came up while thinking about sploofs and smoking undercover.

any feedback

2. sounds badass! :hello:

3. I never thought I would say this to anyone, but you smoke entirely to much reefer. :D

4. Yeah great idea when your stoned.

But when your sober you realize that the smoke probally wouldnt be able to stay in the bag, and when you squeeze the bag, any small opening will release smoke.
    Good try tho. :D

5. Orrr.....

You could seal yourself inside the trash bag (or two if you tape them) with weed and a pipe. Then hotbox the shit out of it. Just remember that you only have a about 5 minutes before you start passing out from lack of oxygen.

6. hmm i see

unless your smash all the air out of the bag before your start. and blow it up like a balloon? then tie it?

7. Use a balloon. A large one.

8. Awesome HIGHdea man.

9. that would be cool! then pop it and trip out

10. just run a rubber tube to the outside and exhale in that

11. i think the opening in bags are way to big. but if you could invent a bag with like a baloon opening then it could work. you would then have to find something to keep the opening pinched.

12. yeah,i've done the whole exhaling my hits into a bag and trying to get higher,and i thought it was actually working the first 10 times,then i day i decided to take a big ass hit and then exhale then inhale over and over again.I was all like "FUCK YEAH!I'm getting fucking stoOOOONEd" then I was like "uhmmm...why..am I getting tunnel vision..." :confused::smoking::confused:...Then i realized i was feeling higher because i was getting light headed from the lack of oxygen to my brain :eek: ..Then I started getting scared so I was started taking Deep breathes and the tunnel vision slow went away.. :eek: ..not fucking with the bag no more :bongin:

13. Dude instead of a trash bag.....hop in and hot box a trash can!!!
    Oscar the Grouch does it all the time man
    [​IMG]

14. Or just blow outside to begin with..

15. Why don’t you make a sploof from a water bottle and attach it to the opening of the trash bag? That way you can put the lid on the bottle when ur not exhaling and no smoke escapes