Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Exhaling into a bag?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Remenissions, Mar 11, 2009.

1. I was just wondering if this would get me any higher. After i take a hit from my bowl, joiny..etc... blow the smoke into a bag and then reinhale it. Iv heard that lungs can only absorb so much in 1 hit and this would help get all of the THC.

2. the other day i was thinking the EXACT same question lol. i would also like to know the answer to this

3. You would technically get more THC from the smoke, but alot of the THC is absorbed in the first few seconds.

So if you have the time, go ahead and try it, its pretty much like ghosting a hit.

4. well i have no personal refferences, but most of the thc is absorbed in the first 5 seconds. i think all this would achieve is oxygen deprivation and a bad headache.

5. Unless you are constantly just exhaling and inhaling into the bag without taking a break to inhale some oxygen it won't be that bad unless they used the bag too much.

6. Yeh should work, i've not tried it before but the theorey sounds good to me. I would think the main factor that determines the amount of THC absorbed through each hit is the time each hit is held in for. I would doubt all of the THC is absorbed in each lungful, you can't hold your breath forever but you can certainly lengthen the time each hit is in your lungs by using this method.

7. I may smoke a joint a bit later, ill try if I do. I took a few day t break so i may get a bit higgher than i expect anyways, but if i get stoned then we'll know.

8. i think all of thc is absorbed in 5-7 seconds of your hit... but i haven't heard of blowing back into a bag, just a ballooon, and ive heard it works but haven't tried it. imo, i also think its just giving yourself oxygen deprivation and doesn't drastically effect your high.

9. When I "share" hits with my girl, I always get more ripped. Same concept I guess.

10. have you ever gotten a big bong where you can fit a ton of smoke in the chamber? with that bong have you ever hit it after somebody who's new to smoking and who didn't clear the chamber, but is instead still milky? you know how bad that tastes, how it doesn't get you high? it's the same concept as this bag idea. it wont work because your body has already absorbed everything and all your doing is putting all that stale smoke and tar back in your body for no good reason.

it's also similar to hot boxing a car, and we all know how stupid that is.

11. isnt smoke kinda stale to begin with?

12. ive actualy tried this before, and no, i didnt get extra high or anything. just smoke your trees and inhale deep, thats all you gota do.

13. I've tried this before, and honestly I didn't think it really made that much of a difference.