Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount

Ex'es and sisters

Discussion in 'General' started by mynameiswho, Sep 22, 2009.

1. So me and my 2 roommates have been talking about this lately. Mostly joking because i recently broke up with my girlfriend of a year and a half and my roommates been saying hes going to fuck her and we've been debating when its ok to fuck your best friends ex. With that said whats your guys thoughts on it?

My thoughts are if you tell them you love them they are off limits no matter what except maybe after a few years or something.

He says its fair game if you are the one that initiates the dump because that means you dont want them anymore. I disagree

Also what about sisters? I was just talking with my other roomate and we decided its ok as long as its an older sister, younger sisters are off limits.

What are your thoughts?

2. sisters should be a no, ex-gf shouldnt matter

3. Sisters are off limits if you're going to get caught. But sneaking around with a sister (especially younger and vixen-esque) is the ultimate forbidden fruit.

Ex-gfs are fair game. You have clearly not talked enough shit about her if he thinks the risks are worth the reward.

4. Ex's are acceptable if enough time has passed. You need to make sure that both your friend and the ex are completely over their feelings for each other, otherwise it will lead to trouble.

Sisters are a no-go in almost every circumstance.

5. Personally, I wouldn't hook up with a buddy's sister or ex.

Unless she was REALLY worth it.

6. If you dumped her then why the fuck do you care? gotta agree with him on this.

an I got no prolem nailing a friends sister :D

7. I'll say what I said in the other thread. It is NEVER okay to fuck a siblings/friends/best friends ex. EVER.