Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Executive kush?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Tetrahydrocanni, Dec 30, 2012.

1. I just picked up some executive kush, does anyone have any info on it? Like a link to a strain review(couldn't find one), genetics, and what not.

Thanks guys, I just like to know these things.

2. Never heard of it or could find the strain..
    Most likely a made up name but smoke it, that's the part that counts.

3. don't believe those names man, they're almost never true or don't really have much significance

just smoke it away :smoke:

4. Executive kush? eh I woulda come up with a better name like "Governmint Kush". sounds tastier anyways...

5. Best if you keep that stuff in a briefcase bro.

6. ^ ha almost made me spit my arogent bastered beer errwere xD I'm fairly drunk but good shit

7. I've literally helped my dealer name shit. Go by the weed, not the name. :smoking:

8. Lol I know you can't really trust names but i still like to know things like this. Thanks though.

9. [quote name='"Hasheeesh"']roll that shit in a cohiba and wear a suit when you smoke it for the full experience of executive kush[/quote]

Aha what are are doing?
    Putting on my suit.
    Why?
    Cuz I got this executive kush!

10. Lol when I picked it up, I kept saying, "This shit will run your business."