Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Excuses 4 red eyes

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GanstaSmoker, Sep 12, 2009.

1. I'm allerigic to cats, and there was a cat at this girls house

2. haha i usually use allergies or swimming

3. if your livin with the bitch it really shouldnt be a big deal...you can't go one night without???

4. when did he say it was cus of his mom? and also if he does live with his parents they could kick him out and he doesnt have the money for a place? your fucking retarded and dont call him a kid when ur the idiot acting like one

5. some kid in my speech class had one really blood shot eye from throwing up so hard he burst a blood vessel. One of these days im gonna use this as an excuse.

6. Wow man take the pole out of your ass. It was a fucking joke. I dont live wit my parents either. Theres just lots of kids on this thread aking for excuses for being high and where to hide weed and shit like that. I aint a d-bag. Chill the fuck out.

7. Until recently I had to provide reasons as to why they were red because I wasn't smoking. My reasons were usually:

1.) Air Conditioning/Heat (either from work or in the car- no problems at home)
    2.) Dust (I'm always exposed to it for some reason)
    3.) Allergies (Yeah, point?)
    4.) No sunglasses when I was riding bike/out for a walk.

8. was picking my nose and my finger went up too far.

9. i use the allergies one too

10. Lmfao wow

11. I don't get bloodshot eyes. Seriously. Everyone I smoke with think it is awesome. They sure do get all squinty though.

12. I just tell them my contacts are dry, when in reality they do make my eyes red after a while of using them.

13. Just dont cough when you are smoking it.

14. This is not why your eyes get red when you smoke weed.

Hell, my eyes get ever more red when I vaporize and I've never coughed from vaporizing.

15. Say you were walking your dog and while picking it's shit up off a neighbors lawn a rabid gopher popped out of the ground and bit you in the ass.....next thing you know have red eyes and you dont know whats gonna happen next so get the fuck away unless you want rabies too!

16. I believe you dude, but from my personal experience the red eyes only came for me when I coughed. When I don't cough no red eyes.

17. My friends had an ounce, yadda, yadda, yadda, my eyes are red:cool:

18. :rolleyes:

19. When you need to use an excuse for red eyes everyday, you might as well tell them that you just forgot to put in your drops.:rolleyes:

Eyedrops people, it takes 2 seconds to put in. Stop being lazy.

Are you a stoner? Well, there's a Visine for that.

[​IMG]

20. I always just say..

ohh I just got out of the shower..