Exciting day at work..

Discussion in 'General' started by uRbAnDieSeL*ATL, Dec 18, 2007.

1. so i work at Starbucks, and today my shift was 12pm-8:30pm. it was a typical midday, nice and slow, and i was sweeping.

as i was sweeping, i notice a blue pill sitting next to the wall on the ground. instantly i notice the shape and i think, "wow! i know what this is!" sure enough, i walk over, pick it up, and read "watson" on it and i get this huge smile on my face.

the last codoine i popped was 8 months ago since i only smoke bud nowdays, but i couldn't turn down one for free. the pill was on the ground so of course it was dirty and probably not a good idea to pop, but i went to the bathroom, got a wet paper towel and wiped down the whole thing. popped it and about 30 min. later it hit me.

all i gotta say, wow, i feel great.

2. gross, floor pills..

3. lol, whatever dude do what you enjoy.

4. Think about all the pills that lay on the ground at a pharmacy...

Luckily for me, I work at one. :D

5. damn thats awesome!

6. Watson makes pills other than codiene too. Not saying yours wasn't codiene.

I believe they also make Soma or Vicodin. I cant recall, and have to be back to work so I cant check.
    ;)

7. well if he recognized the shape and color of the pill, chances are thats what it was, id doubt that even if the company made various types of pills, they would all be different shapes/colors to aid with medical pill identification.

8. I can see this happening:

"OH HELL YEAH a pill on the floor" *picks pill up and eats it*

One hour later: "WHY DO I HAVE A CONSTANT BONER!?"

9. nice dude ive love to find a xanax on the ground...but in it's wrapper still at least lol!

10. I had a party at my house Friday night. Saturday evening after the final person left, I saw a white pill on the floor in the corner of my basement. Picked it up and read "E" on the front. First reaction was "Holy shit! I found X!" then I collected my thoughts and realized "Aw shit. It's Excedrin :["

11. rofl:D If I saw a pill on the floor I probably wouldn't think much of it, def. not "OH HELL YEAH" anyway.. :laughing:

Theres loads of really strong pain medicine in this house and I wouldn't really go near any of it:smoking:

Still...:) congrats on finding the codeine!