Exchange Rate help

Discussion in 'General' started by Grisy11, Jun 29, 2016.

1. 15 years, done both but outdoor just gives me to much anxiety. Fuckin Blackhawks and chinooks always by me .I would grow crazy if givin the chance to do it proper outdoor. Indoor suits me just fine more than I can smoke and mmmmm danky goodness

2. Lol I here you on that but outside is the only way I can grow. My girlfriend hates MJ lol and I'm looking for something to help out with all my pain with out getting on the big bad pain pills

3. Oh I feel ya, lst is your friend outdoors as much as inside, just saying you can get creative with camouflages that way.
    Hates MJ? I'd leave the bitch. Sorry that don't fly with me. Lol

4. Lol if she was any one different I would but she is one of the best things that has happened to me in my life even know she hates it lol. I live deep in the woods so I'm hopping that helps out. I'm going to try and do all the lst that they will take. They just seem like they are growing rilly slow. Do you grow autos?

5. Yes I do on occasion, well sounds like a good chick then keep working her on it. 30 days from start.....the slowest point they are concentrating on getting their root hold and such, just building up leaves to even begin to process all the light the seedling stage alone in my eyes is a month plus.

6. I think she is coming around I told her I have plants I just dint tell her what kind I had lol. She knows I have been reading a lot about them and she knows I ordered some seeds lol. I got 2 of them that in the last 2 days are rely coming into it good and there is one I don't think is going to make it

7. yeah man since you just coming into it concentrate on a few good ones as opposed to mass numbers I'm a huge huge fan of lst. Your soil is your key so if you haven't properly amended your soil..... if they are rather small you still have an option to transplant. I would also highly highly recommend kind soil (hot soil) it's basically subcools super soil pre packaged ready to go cheap and my god the quality ......can get it off amazon or their page Google kind soil hot soil.

8. I'm getting the 11 going and going to bring them to my brothers house so he can work with them and I'm going to grow the autos. Now when you lst them they make more colas right? I got 4 seeds coming 3 are autos and one is not so I'm going to grow that one next year and work with just them 3. And work with the little bro with the 11 and sell that stuff to some of my stoner buddy's that smoke all the time lol. The ones I have coming are 1 Black Diesel 2 Narco purps and the none auto is a Critical Impact

9. Dinafem critical? I got you, lst redistributes the auxins or hormones that in a nutshell determine priority. Cannabis is set to grow a single high cola to have the best chance of catching pollen in a field full of other plants. So when everything is level they all get a more equal share of the hormones will it be a bunch of small buds.....no. But you won't have a single huge cola they are more uniform med sized and the inside and lower branches receive a lot more light. I get very very nice lower buds that way.I use screws in pots and waxed dental floss super easy loop pull down spin around screw. Repeat to keep it even. Maybe later I'll snap a pic.

10. I'm going to have to get some of that soil (crack for plants) lol. This summer is going to be a very very fun learning summer and I can't waint to try them out lol.

11. How early can you start to lst them?

12. I like to let them get at least 2 nodes up. "Stretching" a bit is ok because you will want a little room underneath to access soil water trim up the bullshit that won't grow etc. I'd say I'd start at 7-8 inches. One string to take the stress off the stem as you pull you top to the opposite direction. Then let it grow some more then just keep repeating so you make a dart board pattern with each quadrant being a branch.

14. What did you write lol?

15. Lol I was trying to put the pic up. So them 1 should be almost ready to start lst then?

16. Yeah lil bigger than switch out to your pots then lst away! Looking good! Red solo cups work a little better for this stage my go to. Don't want those fresh baby roots getting hit by light

17. I
    if those are the outdoors the garden staples (long) work decent for a tie down point. For pots nothing really beats the fabric pots. Whichever you switch too lemme know I prolly know a way for a secure tie down point

18. Ok. Should I use the red solo cups or can I use the big blue plastic 2 LB coffee cans or my 5 gal pails?

19. For next time a regular red solo cup is great if you take a razor flip it over you'll notice the perfect square slice each side leaving the corners. Then when you go to transplant nip the corners one squeeze shit slides right out. When it comes to the 5 gallon pails lots and lots of drainage holes. The better your soil drains the better the growth but harder to keep watered in hot weather. Coffee cans eh I don't know about them.