Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

excessive?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by THCvision, Oct 28, 2010.

1. lets hear some of those good old stoner opinions. I just smoked a few hours a go (still a little buzzed) when my mom was up (shes chill with it) now both parents are asleep. I feel like smoking another bowl and getting blasted again. Should I or is it excessive?

2. No that's not excessive.

3. yea man go for it. maybe smoke anouther 3 bowls instead of just 1 :D

4. thanks...although id feel better if someone other than johnny one post over here answered. i mean at least frankie five post or maybe even timmy ten post if he isnt too busy...

5. haha but one gets me lifted mang

6. but if 1 gets you good imagine what 3 would do to you lulz

7. If I smoke early in the day, and am starting to lose my high and I have more weed that I'm not saving for anything, then you bet your ass I'm packing another bowl. It's not excessive unless you think it's excessive, we don't know the rest of your life and your usual tendencies (which based from this question I'm guessing you don't smoke a WHOLE lot) so go for it man.
    :smoke:

8. lol of course everyones gonna say do it
    Just do what feels right bro

9. smoke a bowl, upside down,
    because it wouldn't excessive cause your body is in another place, or another time you could say.

therefore in the upside down dimension, you haven't smoked yet, thus making it non-excessive.

science my friend, science.

10. lol of courrseee thats why i asked

11. Smoke till your happy. :bongin: = :D

12. If you really want to smoke another bowl, I think you should smoke another bowl! :smoke:
    And no, its not excessive at all.

13. If you got it bro smoke it, unless smoking it will effect you mentally than its not excessive at all. You gotta control the herb, not let it control you

14. well right now a n i g g a s on indica slowww mo couch lock mind fuck

in this episode of MIND RIDE TRIP DREAM MEMORY ORGASM A *****AAAAAA FLYYYINN!!!!!!!!!!

15. If money is no issue then go ahead and smoke away. However if you are still buzzing then wait a while, take a toke and take it easy. Remember moderation moderation moderation!! You dont wanna be smoking for the sake of smoking

16. smoke a bowl:smoking:

17. i smoke up to five blunts a day, i wouldnt say a few bowls is excessive :smoke: