Examples Of Young Female Plants?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by CmMx112, Feb 22, 2011.

1. Whats up guys. I was wondering if a few of you could post some pictures of female marijuana plants in their early stages of life. Like 5-8 weeks... Im looking for the area inbetween the stem and the branches. Ive got one plant growing, and its doing great, I kinda know what to look for, but I wana see what a yonger female plant looks like... And heres my plant... This picture was taken a little over a week ago, its a little bigger now... (And I know the soil is shitty, I didnt expect it to grow anyways. Getting plotting soil and liquid nutrients tomorrow)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

If ya can throw some good example pics in this thread, Ill +rep ya for sure :wave:

2. move the light closer to the plant, that thing is stretched out farrrrrrrr
    and all cannabis plants look the same as seedlings... no way to tell until it get's preflowers...

3. from what ive read on some of his previous posts hes been growin outdoors...or maybe just using the window for sunlight or somethin like that...

4. ^^ Agreed! Gotta get that light closer! What type of light are you using? As for sex, a plant wont show sex until it's mature enough to do so or untill about a week into your 12/12 photoperiod. Heres a couple pics that should help you bro.

Attached Files:

5. Thats the thing, I dont have a set-up for lights. I was going to try a window grow with a seed I got out of some reallly good bud... I didnt expect it to do anything, but its actually growing... As for light, Sitting by the window, its getting about 13/11, or 14/10, and thats max.

When I want it to flower, Im going to move it to a window that gets like 10/14... Im just suprised its doing this good off of just water and sunlight. But I guess thats how they did it a long time ago. Im not too sure, but I think its a little lost inbetween the growing and flowering stage. Just because of its light cycle.... But Im not sure...

6. I cant really tell you how thats going to work. Its like you're doing an outdoor grow indoors but with less daylight.. You should look into some CFL's, they are cheap and dont creat alot of heat. They would get the internodes much closer together and help the plant grow much faster and efficiantly. The reality is you probably arent getting enough light at the moment. In the summer time an outdoor plant would recieve 13-15 hrs of direct light, in your window they only get direct sunlight when the sun is on that side of the house. It will at the least considerably slow growth. I have to say though aside from being so stretched they look pretty healthy

7. Well, good thing is, the window its in is a bulging window. It sticks out of the house. But I know where you're coming from... Those pictures are from about 4 1/2 weeks after sprouting. IDK if thats about how big they would be after 4 1/2 weeks, but its growing really healthy. And every couple days I would bring it over to a lamp after The sun goes down. Its just Im a full time student, at the school every day, almost all day. Dont really have alot of time to take care of it. But Im definatly trying... Id just like to get a few small buds off of it. Just to say Ive grown my own bud...

8. i think its possible to do it the way youre going. its not very practical but you werent expecting much from the beginning anyways right? it looks healthy, a little leggy but healthy looking none the less. might wanna think about gettin some veg and flowering nutes. use veg nutes for a wk or so then switch it over to flowering. if ya dont wanna mess with nutes idk, ya still might be able to make it but buy some unsulphered molasses at least for the last couple wks of flowering (whenever that comes). keep posting updates cuz im really interested to see if this will work switching between windows and such.

9. Yea, Im planning on going out sometime and getting fertalizer and liquid nutrients sometime this week. Hopefully it all works out. Even if I just get a couple grams, Ill be happy :)

And I made a thread on my grow. Its got a couple pictures from its earlier stages of life... Ill be updating it as much as possible...

http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/750980-my-my-friends-first-grow-pictures.html