Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

exam help

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Smokebush, Nov 8, 2012.

1. I have exams coming in the next week really important ones, will i be fine to smoke at nights after revising or will getting high affect my memory

2. It doesn't affect my memory, but everyone is different. Do whats best for you mayne, try it out now to see how it works for ya.

3. I've heard theories that if u Carr high when Ur studying and high when you tAke the test you remember easier...never tested it out though

4. I carr high all the time

5. you really think cannabis effects everyone the same way??

some people can get baked and ace a test easy, while some people just get nervous and screw up

6. Best thing to do is to smoke and when you fall asleep keep one of your books under your pillow . . . trust me you will get smarter.

7. If you have to question it, don't.

8. And smoke before all the exams, another crucial step. And use a number two pencil.

9. did you smoke last night?
    do you remember what you did yesterday?

I think you'll be alright :smoking: