Ex Wants The D

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by mikedod69, Jun 30, 2014.

1. So outta no where my ex that I haven't seen for 2 months texts me. Its all going good until she starts talking about sex. She's said at least 10 times she wants me to fuck her brains out. I'm just not sure if it's a good idea. She's the girl that will think it means we're back together. Oh and she lives 2 hours away. I'm heading back for the 4th and she said she wants to meet up and smoke out. No clue what I should do. I mean hell yea she looks good and she's been sending nudes all day but I'm not sure if its a good choice. Trying to do the right thing here. So GC what should I do

sent from your mom's house

2. Do what you want, but prepare for the consequences and be realistic about whether or not it's worth it. Is it worth her blowing up your phone/causing drama/etc for an unknown period of time?

If so go ahead, idk how bad she gets. You could also try explaining to her beforehand that although you'd enjoy having sex with her, it won't mean you're back together if it happens

3. So the problem would be her catching feelings again or you catching feelings?

4. Bang and retreat back to your hideout 2 hours away. No problems

5. this is what I'm thinking but she knows where my new house is. Fucked up there

6. I got a feeling its gonna be both. We got along all right but the sex was mind blowing. Just don't wanna be the guy to fuck and leave but come on, she's putting it on a silver platter for me

7. “If she wants the D, give her the D." - George Washington.

Now go out there and make our founding father proud

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. What you should do is forward all these nudes to me so I can determine whether or not banging this girl is worth the drama.

Guess you'll have to sell the house, change your name, appearance, and move somewhere new.

10. Well I've decided I'm going home for 2 days for a ounce so I might as well. Gotta make George Washington proud

11. Smart man OP. Beside what's worst case scenario?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. God bless you, soldier

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Catching HIV.

14. Give her the DickSauceâ„¢

Sent from my XT1080 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. myyyyyy niggaaaa

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. #16 SkateAndBake420, Jul 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2014
    Give her the mc[D]ouble

17. be honest about it, say that you don't mind hooking up but it doesn't mean anything. make sure she knows there isn't any strings attached and make it a no drama zone lol.