Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ex Pothead going to the army.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Toontownpinky, Oct 5, 2015.

1. I'm 20 years old and I'm currently getting ready to enlist in the army. I started smoking 2-3 years ago and I smoked almost every day for a while, maybe a year and a half. At one point I was smoking 2-3 times per day. About 6-8 months ago I've been preparing to quit, I tried a bunch of times, but I only managed to slow down to smoking one joint every night. I recently managed to quit! Finally! It's been 25 days so far and I'm wondering now how long do you think it will take for me to get weed out of my system? The army urine test has a 15ng/ml cut off level. I read that it will take anywhere from 60-90 days but I was really hoping to have it out of my system by 45 days. I'm scared that I will fail and be disqualified for life. I'm fairly thin, bmi of about 18. I take cranberry pills and b12 pills and drink lots of water every day. But I'm still pretty worried. Have you ever tried quitting? How long did it take to leave your system? Also how long do you believe it will take for me to be fully clean??

2. Your recruiter wants you to pass, if anything he or she will help you if you have any trouble with the tests. In 45 days I'm sure your system will be clean. Cheers

3. I have heard the marijuana takes a max of 45 days to clear your system. Someone on here noted that as a daily wax user it took him nearly 3 months. I have never been tested so I have no hands on experience with this topic.

4. Exercise. Hardcore. 30 miles a week and lift weights. Do squats and lunges till ya puke.

If you want this bad enough, work your fooooking ass off.

And btw, get an airborne/ranger contract. Do it up right.

Change your life bro.

5. I would personally just wait another 45 days to be safe. It's not like you have to go and apply in 45 days, just get a few at home tests, and make sure you are clean before going through the process.