Ex girlfriend

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Budwisesir, Dec 25, 2008.

1. Hi my names mike and I want someone elses input about this situation.

I went out with this girl for 2 years and we broke it off about 3 years ago. She started talking to me again and told me she still has feelings. Problem is shes with another guy but she plans on getting rid of him and coming back to me. She was telling me she made a mistake and should of never rushed into any relationships because she wasn't over it yet. We talk alot and everything seems the way it was before I met her and I'm scared I'm going to get hurt again. I really loved this girl alot and after 3 years I still have a soft spot in my heart for her. Now I always hear people talking about don't take her back when she comes crawling on her knees. I'm skeptical, I'm not sure if I want to take her back because she has feelings for the guy shes with now and doesn't want to hurt him.

She was my first and I was hers. I'm not asking for you to pick my decision, I just want advice on the situation if anyone has ever been in this type of situation before. A girls feedback would really help too because men just don't know how girls work. Atleast I don't. Please help me GC.

2. I've never gone back to an ex so I'm not quite sure...but it seems like this girl needs to figure out who she wants if she still has feelinga for the guy she wants to dump for you. I think she should break up with her current boyfriend, and you keep talking to her as friends, and then once you trust her maybe start things back up.

3. My ex and I got back together and we couldn't be happier. We're both older and more mature and are communicating a hell of a lot better. I would try being friends first and see what happens. If she still harbors feelings for this guy it could make things a little difficult. She needs to figure that situation out first. She'll only hurt him more if she stays with him but wants to be with you. Good luck!

4. I'd wait it out personally. Like, wait to see what she does and what moves she makes. Girls can be extremely fucked-up in situations like this cuz she could just be sayin all that to get u on the backburner cuz things could be going sour with the guy she's with now and just wants u as a backup. Or maybe she really does still care about u and want to get back wit u but doesn't want to hurt the other guy. Its hard to tell the true intentions of a women so I just would keep your feelings controlled and not get ahead of yourself and just wait to see what happens.

5. Thanks for the responses ladies =]

Yes, I'm going to wait it out and see how it goes thats what I planned to do. But yeah she might be using me as a rebound or she still might care. She is going sour with the guy and we already discussed what shes trying to do which is get back with me. Which is confusing me, if she tries getting back together right after she moves on with him I don't think I'd accept. I'm just baffled on her intentions if shes being serious or using me as a rebound. She was open with her feelings and emotions with me though. She doesn't want to hurt him and I'm pretty sure she loves him.

She might do what shes doing to him later on to me. Which would be pretty sucky, I just don't know what to do. I think she knows shes not going to get any better than me and she knows that so she wants to come back. But if she ends up breaking it off for him later on I'm going to be crushed. Fucking relationships man....

6. Do what your heart tells you yo do everyone always gets hurt in the long wrong you have to take the good with bad:cool: