Ex-girlfriend

Discussion in 'General' started by alienboy2000, May 24, 2008.

1. Yea so my girl of 2 years dumped me about a month ago. She started dating a good friend of mine and his car was coincidentally keyed in the college parking lot. They of course think I did it and it's like 5K in damages. The cops asked me about it but I denied it naturally. Now he says he has a witness and I'm gonna go down for it but I know that's BS, without a witness to the actual keying they can't do shit.

I'm fucking pissed so who wants her sn and facebook, lol.

j/k, maybe.

2. give it to me... im gunna add her and bang her..

3. u do realize ur g/f is trying to fuck you over? if shes dating ur best friend shes trying to hurt you, then his car gets keyed... i only know of girls keying cars as revenge tbh. shes trying to break ur friend from you, and trying to hurt you bad. so im guessing u guys had a rocky relationship that she wanted out of, perhaps went on too long, perhaps she/ u cheated, something but wat is obvious is your ex girl is def fucking with u

4. Yeah I know it's pretty fucked up. I tried really hard to get her back, too. The relationship did kind of go south but we did love each other. Whatev there's plenty of bitches out there.

I just don't wanna get screwed for the car thing, haha.

5. LoL...everyone on this site has a girlfriend and then their good friends end up stealing the girls and fucking them. I don't get it! These obviously are shitty friends who you don't need around if they pick chicks over dicks. Lame.

6. Wait.
    So she dumps you.
    Then she goes out with your friend.
    His car gets keyed.
    They have every RIGHT to assume its you, why not right? Shes not with you, and hes your friend, and I guess guys get all butthurt when their friends are more attractive than they are...
    But of course, since you KNOW you're innocent, your assumption is that shes doing it to hurt you and get back at you (cause SHE dumped you, so shes obvioulsy gotta hurt you more right?)... It couldn't possibly be that someone DID key the car, but the only person with a motive just so happens to be you.
    Right... got it.

7. Another reason why women most women are worthless peice of shits (not for the actual good girls out there) but damn. Dont sweat it man, you will be lucky if this is the only problem like this you encounter with women.

8. Obviously i look guilty that's why he thinks i did it, but i don't have the balls to do something like that. I don't think she did necessarily someone else posted that.