ex girlfriend comes into my work drunk, tries to steal truck from my work

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Twisting Blunts, Nov 17, 2011.

1. Dude... You shoulda just smacked a hoe! Hahaha jk
    I am pretty sure he gave her fair warning and she tried to steal his/companies vehicle.

2. [​IMG]...........

...Can I get her number?

3. [quote name='"Young Dro User"']idk man
    not cool
    think about how much more fucked up her life is gonna be now with these charges
    plus shes obviously very deeply upset about the breakup
    drinking to escape the pain
    i just wish you guys didnt get the cops involved
    coulda tied her to a chair and locked her in the bathroom for an hour or 2 till she sobered up
    i mean idk man
    i just put myself in her shoes
    idk man[/quote]

She brought it on herself, she should have thought about her record before fucking up someone's car and fucking with OPs work place. She's earned what she has coming.

4. I had an obsessive girlfriend.

Key word: had.

I'm curious OP, did she cheat on you and now wants to ask for forgiveness?

5. Now there is a quick way to a kidnapping charge.

6. that's kidnapping...........

7. Pics! Come on, it's not like you got any respect for her (or us for that matter)

Lol

8. cool story bro:bolt:

9. i 100 percent dont doubt this story bitches be crazy you know

10. Wow. The only thing my ex-girlfriend did was become a slut, apparently it was because I took her virginity. By the way, taking a girl's virginity is not fun, it's very nasty to get blood on your dick.

11. Yea dude, taking a girls virginity was a weird experience for me. The bitch was an attention whore, so ofcourse after I fucked her she became a slut. Like I fucked her several times but I ended it because she got on my nerves so bad, and now the whole town has fucked her, and she thinks she found love with the one outcast football player who has one testicle from a birth defect, which everyone knows about. He's rich, thats probably it.

12. after 5 years i bet you got some nudes..... :D

13. [quote name='"pigpen03"']after 5 years i bet you got some nudes..... :D[/quote]

Op post thhat shit...isanyoneup.com

14. [quote name='"pigpen03"']after 5 years i bet you got some nudes..... :D[/quote]

after 5 months I got nudes

15. [​IMG]

16. why dnot u lvoe em anymreo is ym pussy nto gud enuoufh yu pice of shtit?

I NEED U wahhhhhhhhh