ex girlfriend comes into my work drunk, tries to steal truck from my work

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Twisting Blunts, Nov 17, 2011.

1. i'm a truck mechanic and i just had a recent break up with my girlfriend of 5 years

i was at work and like ususal, she's texting my phone every 3 minutes calling me with bullshit, always drunk.. just a fucking drunk since me and her broke up, i got the ususal "I'M GONNA COME TO YOUR WORK, PLEASE TALK TO ME" and i just kept working on trucks, i was underneath a truck and i heard the front door open and heard someone fall

so i roll out under the truck and i see its her.. i roll back under the truck to hope she didnt see me, she starts screaming "COME OUT OF THERE AND FACE ME, I LOVE YOU, WHAT? MY PUSSY ISNT GOOD ENOUGH? YOU PROBABLY GOT A YOUNGER HOTTER GIRLFRIEND" i told her to leave or my boss is gonna call the police, shes like I DONT GIVE A FUCK, ALL I WANT IS YOU, CALL THE POLICE i got up and calmly told her once again to leave and grabbed her by the hand gently and walked her to the door and got her to go outside, i locked the front door and she just sat there banging on the door and crying.. i just turned the radio up and told my boss to call the police

we had a straight truck parked outside that was for a customer and we left the keys in it because he was due to come and get it in 10 minutes and instead of going through the shop trying to find us he could go and take it.. i thought she finally gave up and I THOUGHT she was walking to her car parked so carelessly next to this truck.. nope i saw her open the door to the truck and get in and try to start it..

i run out there and literally grab her by her whole body and throw her out of the truck and pin her on the ground until the cops come, the whole time she was like "oh yes, i love it rough, i knew you'd get rough if i did that".. she got arrested for attempted grand theft auto, public intoxication, disturbing the peace, trespassing and a ton of other shit..

what a fucking night..

anyone else have obsessive ex girlfriends?

2. Thank you for makeing my day better sir i lold

3. yeah.. luckly she couldn't start it because i had it in reverse and to start them they have to be in nuteral.. she would've been a weapon if she managed to drive away with it..

4. damn dude i'm so glad i don't have an ex like that! the texts are about as bad as it has gotten for me..

5. Sounds like a Crazy Bitch, respect to you for how you handled it. Man if she was in a customers truck, i would have flipped a bitch on her, shit what a nut case..

6. i wish it was just that lol, and this is the 2nd time she's been in jail because she can't leave me alone the first time she came to my house and threw 40 oz bottles at my neighbors car parked infront of my house.. i came out and she's like "I HOPE SHE TREATS YOU GOOD SO YOU CAN PAY FOR HER CAR" i was like "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?! THAT'S MY NEIGHBORS CAR YOU IDIOT!"

7. I am so lucky.

8. is she manic/bipolar?

9. secondeded for wisdom

10. I'm surprised you didn't get a restraining order the first time. While it might not do anything it would add to her charges and go on her record. You can never do enough to someone like that.

I had a nutcase just like this, minus the drinking. The stalking, harassing, and public humiliation was all there though. Looks become irrelevant when they get that crazy

11. Haha excuse the immature pun but with those charges you really fucked her, roughly too!

12. idk man
    not cool
    think about how much more fucked up her life is gonna be now with these charges
    plus shes obviously very deeply upset about the breakup
    drinking to escape the pain
    i just wish you guys didnt get the cops involved
    coulda tied her to a chair and locked her in the bathroom for an hour or 2 till she sobered up
    i mean idk man
    i just put myself in her shoes
    idk man

13. [quote name='"Young Dro User"']idk man
    not cool
    think about how much more fucked up her life is gonna be now with these charges
    plus shes obviously very deeply upset about the breakup
    drinking to escape the pain
    i just wish you guys didnt get the cops involved
    coulda tied her to a chair and locked her in the bathroom for an hour or 2 till she sobered up
    i mean idk man
    i just put myself in her shoes
    idk man[/quote]

I think if he tied her up, she would call the police lol. But I think that it was fair enough, he warned her and then she tried to steal a truck...

14. Didnt try to force choke her?

15. Ya, all my past girlfriends text/call me non stop. They even come to my house when i'm not there, and I even tell them that too. But what else do you expect when your good in bed :D

16. yeah.. she definitely got the crazy. yikes.

so, do you like it rough? ;)

17. [quote name='"verbae"']yeah.. she definitely got the crazy. yikes.

so, do you like it rough? ;)[/quote]

Everyone likes it rough!

18. You're so modest about it too.