evolution IS WRONG.

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by XxGanjaXXGOD, Jan 31, 2010.

1. well i was thinking about how it has supposedly been proven that we have come from primates,correct?well think of this,if we came from primates,then why are they still around?wouldnt they have disappeared along time ago leaving human beings as the only primate species left?

just a thought

now collaborate:)

2. [​IMG]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wh0F4FBLJRE]YouTube - RDF TV - Why are there still Chimpanzees? - Nebraska Vignettes #2 - Richard Dawkins[/ame]

3. LOL G-Man. Epic.

4. Look how serious the guy in the video looks. It's like he's explaining to a slack jawed yokel and getting more and more furious that they don't understand.

5. lmao :hello:

6. I love your sarcasm, that was hilarious.

7. #8 k_semler, Jan 31, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2010
    Dude, how many DAYS worth of videos do you want? I can pull up as much information as you can handle. "Evolution a fraud." Get real man. :rolleyes: Do you still subscribe to the geocentric model of the universe by chance? Or "Static Land Mass" regarding plate techtonics? (oh, I suppose you don't "believe" in that either, even though there is plenty of evidence, (earthquakes, volcanoes, tsunamis, etc)

Creationists are the sole thing holding back humanity from scientific advancement. Learn some 3rd grade science. Please? *bashes head into wall in hopes of eliminating creationist nonsense* [​IMG]

8. [ame="http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1285345463618889531&ei=E6RlS5W3NoSWqgL89qzMCQ&q=lloyd+pye+everything+you+know+is+wrong&hl=en"]Lloyd Pye - Everything you Know is Wrong[/ame]#

i like this theory

9. How come we are the smartest ones of all ?

10. I have had every disease known to man, except delusions of grandeur. And that is why God himself has put me on this earth to do his bidding!

11. ---Land dwelling creatures?

Natural selection, and idiots are at a genetic disadvantage. (evolutionarily speaking). Technically, if you do not reproduce, you are an evolutionary dead-end. Therefore your existance is completly meaningless, (if not a detraction from the survival of your species). Failure to breed = end of your line = evolutionary dead end.

Nature is cruel. Get used to it.

12. PHAIL on an epic scale.

13. Well he's not in it for the lolz, his job up until recently was working as a professor at oxford for the public understanding of science. The problem isnt that people do not understand, it's that they don't listen half the time :p Evolution is a fairly easy thing to understand.

14. this kid definitely didnt pay attention at skoo

15. Because we are bipedal. Plain and simple.

16. #17 G-MAN, Feb 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2010
    Also language and the way we learn.

For example kids blindly follow adult's teaching whereas apes do not teach each other and think for themselves about problems as well as just blindly following.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIAoJsS9Ix8]YouTube - Chimpanzee vs. Human child learning (1/2)[/ame]

17. But those skills were obtained most likely because we were bipedal. Once we became bipedal, our intelligence was able to skyrocket.

18. lol everyone is all serious,is was a thought WHILE I WAS BLITZED,GTFOI

19. since no one took the time to watch my video that i so graciously posted in this thread.. ill give you the jist. aliens came to earth a long time ago. the aliens were/are similar to us in terms of physical composure, or we're similar to them, rather. the reason the aliens came here in the first place was to mine gold to be used in some sort of plan to repair their planets atmosphere bc they fucked it up with industry and technology(sound familiar?)

anyway, these guys come to earth to take the gold, but they soon find out that mining gold is alot of work, so they decide to create a slave race to do the work for them... at this time there are no humans on earth, just apes and HOMONOIDS. homonoids are supposedly the 'big foot' like creatures and doctor pye theorizes that we share the earth with them even today, granted they live in the thick undiscovered portions of earth like rainforests etc and we occupy the rest so we never see them..

so the aliens decided to cross breed themsleves with the homonoids, and the result is US, humanity, human beings. we originated as a slave race, and if we were slaves at the beginning then what makes you think we were ever freed?

ET intelligence is the creator, and we were made in the creators image, except we have that homonoid blood as well and that makes us great cattle, tax slaves, etc.