Evilness

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Jaxson_, Dec 18, 2018.

1. What’s up Grass City? Anyways, a big concept/idea has been on my mind for a while. If you’re not familiar with the Bible’s story of Lucifer, you may be a little lost but stick with me. Anyways, Lucifer was God’s most powerful angel, he was at the highest rank for an angel. Lucifer was in charge of music in Heaven, remember that for later on. But as us humans have free will, God created angels with free will. Lucifer lusted for even more power, he desired to be God. God threw him out of Heaven, as well as other angels who followed Lucifer, and thus, Hell was created. Anyways, Lucifer was then named Satan and his main mission is to lead people astray and make sure they go to Hell. Whether you believe that or not, that’s not what I’m trying to argue. I have always wondered if the devil was still trying to bring people to hell. After a lot of time and research, I have found the answer to my question to be right in front of my eyes.. and ears.

My theory is the devil rules the world, but my specific findings tell me that the devil runs the music industry. Remember how in the Bible Lucifer was in charge of music? Well, here’s where it comes into play. Music is a very influential tool. Very, very influential. I’ve also always asked the question, why are the most popular Rap/Hip-Hop songs always praising Drugs abuse, Sex, and Money? This is what teenagers, including myself, grow up listening too. I’m not saying writing songs about these topics is always bad. But if you rap while mumbling about hoes and sipping lean with a fast trap beat in the background, that’s what I’m talking about. The “rappers” that do this are so far from talented it really confuses me how they became famous. Any idiot could write a couple bars about taking xanax and partying but why are certain artists treated like gods because of it? My conclusion is that the devil can give fame, money, and materialistic things in exchange for your allegiance to him. To be against God. I know many people have heard stuff about selling your soul, etc. but don’t believe it. Why is it that all these rappers and singers are always promoting sin? Why do they try to influence the younger race to commit these sins? You can say that they don’t “influence” anyone but the fact is many kids/teenagers idolize these artists. Why do these artists wear upside down crosses, blasphesize God, and promote a sinful lifestyle? If you want examples of these please let me know, I will provide some. Big thread but I felt like I should share some of my research.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. To question your belief, why are there public interviews with Katy Perry, Bob Dylan (I understand he is older and not affiliated with Rap/Hip-Hop.) admitting they sold their soul?

3. If the devil runs the music industry, then I am possessed.

4. Because it sells albums to morons

Sent from my LGL82VL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 1

5. An interesting theory to say the least. My theory is he rules the ego. Like when Sylvester wants to eat Tweety bird and he has a devil on one shoulder and an angel on the other; and they're arguing over what's right. The devil is representing evil and the angel good. That's the process we are confronted with daily.

Although some rap music has some brutally violent lyrics, and some of it is so ridiculous that it's actually quite funny, it's still almost harmless compared to the lyrics in white supremacist hate bands.

I do believe in a higher entity. And I believe in life after death (seen it personally) but I refuse to give evil the time of day. I realize it exists, but mostly try to ignore and avoid evil. That way I don't empower it. I do however laugh at evil.

That said, if the devil is in charge of music, he must have just took over in the late 70's/ early 80's because before then, nobody was rhyming about slapping his bitch and selling cr@ck. (But than again, I think white hate music has been around for awhile longer)

Sent from my HUAWEI MT7-L09 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  6. Elaborate if you would?

7. What exactly have you seen to support life after death? I’m very curious and thank you in advance.

J

8. My family and I have Around 30 years of paranormal experiences. In other words:
    Ghosts (souls, spirits, whatever)

Sent from my HUAWEI MT7-L09 using Tapatalk

9. That’s in your beliefs. Mine are very different, but to each their own.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Why would a loving God, a good God supposedly, allow such suffering? Debilitating disease, strife amongst his followers?

• Like Like x 2
  11. That's a great question. Religious people might say that all that bad stuff is a reminder. A reminder that we have free will.
    We can use that freedom for good or evil.

In some spiritual circles, it's believed that we need ALL experiences. Good and bad experiences to progress the maturity of our souls.

Got a shitty life? Maybe you chose it because that's the only way to level out your karma.

Got a great life? Same as above.

When a young Queen Elizabeth visited the Aboriginals in the 50's, they told her this...

"We are but visitors here. We are here to observe, learn, and love. Than we go home."

That statement couldn't sum up my beliefs better.

12. I don't think being stuck in the house, broken and physically fucked = a reminder of free will.

• Like Like x 1
  13. I agree. And I'm sorry for your pain.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Why would he allow his only son to be sacrificed for us? I use it as motivation to be a better person or to remind me that there’s people in much worse shape than me when I feel like giving up.

I don’t belong to a church or force my beliefs on anyone but I have relationship with god and have faith that there’s a reason in all that happens.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Yes, everything happens for a reason in life. All that happened in a book, written thousands of years ago, by people. It was then "translated" into the book we have today by men. Ever tell a story and have that story slowly change over time?

• Like Like x 1
  16. Finally a religious wacko I can agree with.
    Rap is the devil led zeppelin is God

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. Did I claim to be religious in my post? I have not stated any of my beliefs at all, besides this conspiracy

18. For me it's the laws of physics. Matter cannot disappear. It can change form as in water, ice, steam but it cannot disappear. It's inarguable that we have electrical impulses and they must move on, in some form, after our bodies die. What form that takes, how dynamic they are and where they go is unknown.

19. You should hear my fish stories...

J

• Funny Funny x 1