everytime i take a piss.....

Discussion in 'General' started by Caffeine Chris, Jun 14, 2010.

1. uh what?

2. Im gonna go flush my toilet 4 times. None of these problems will be aparent when im alive. The worlds ending in 2 years anyways lol

• Like Like x 1

3. You do know that water is relatively was to make..and that we are fully capable to making our own water now. And so what...are the poor people going to drink my fucking toilet water? No. then since I pay my fucking water bill I'll flush MY damn toilet as much as I want.

4. I do it when I can feel a really long piss coming on, not very fun if it's a short piss though, usually I fail

5. "You do know that water is relatively was to make..and that we are fully capable to making our own water now. "

I think i know what you mean, but youre wrong. anyways, i'm sure flushing your toilet a few times isnt going to short out the worlds freshwater supply. So i am sort of talking out of my ass about that one. whatever. yay its fun to piss and flush its like a race with my piss. i get it.

6. No, not wrong we can make water..water is water is just hydrogen and and oxygen held together by covalent bonds. Quite easy to replicate in a lab...we even turn our piss into drinking water.

7. what are you talking about? who makes water in a lab, and turns piss into water?

8. You can turn piss into water i know that for a fact because thats what the astronauts do in space and i also know we can take sea water and turn it into freshwater but i too have never heard of anyone making water in a lab.

9. i suppose you COULD turn your piss into water if you wanted to. And in space they do it because they are in space, where theres no water, also im sure the machine costs a fortune. Also at this point in time theres no economical way to desalinize water.

but yeah, somtimes i just flush first and race the toilet with my piss. definitely.

10. #50 Psychotic, Jun 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2010
    To poster above about turning piss water into water and sea water into water.
    Go get a cup of water from the tap and drink it. You just drank piss and shit water. Sewer plants take your waste and turn it into clean healthly water you use everyday. And they make a killing of doing it. It's very economical and within two years they make up the amount spent on building the plant and cost.

Go to Mexico or hell south south Florida they have water plants to turn sea water into regular water with no salt. Their cost effective and work great. Technology is amazing yes? Better yet when all of your precious freshwater (which is never going to happen) take a pot full of salt water and boil it over a hanging tin foil bridge tilted to an empty tub. The salt water will evaporate leaving salt and the water vapor will condense on the foil and will slowly leak down into the tub. All world problems solved here. Nuke china, landmine the Mexican border, and for gods sake stop having so many damn babies.

Edit: I played this game when young and or intoxicated. I ussually play the how quite can I piss in your corner and not get caught game.

11. I've never done that, but I have--on several occassions--record how long it took me to piss.. so I could see the average time.

edit: oh wow.. apparently I'm not hip to the new discussion in this thread- turning piss into drinking water.. lmao

12. Yeah you can make water in a lab but it's never going to solve water crisis. It's called a condensation reaction. It's happening inside of you right now.

My primary teacher taught us a poem:

"If it's yellow,
    let it mellow.

If it's brown,
    flush it down."

And even as a 4ft tall child I knew that was fucked.

13. I read the title of this thread in a blazed state, and thought to myself "it burns? fuck Chlamydia!"
    hahahaha:smoke:

14. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bcBkwulvXs]YouTube - Frank Zappa - Why Does It Hurt When I Pee?[/ame]

15. yeah i do that

16. I never flush when I'm peeing. I like to listen to the sound it makes when the pee hits the water.

17. i just tried this. and i did it first time.

yeah i'm cool.

18. I don't do it all the time,but I've don't this.Sometimes I flush it during and try to finish before it completely flushes.