Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Everytime I smoke I get really paranoid

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by weedlover93, Jun 26, 2013.

1. Everytime I smoke weed I get really paranoid about the smell and getting caught so I can never really enjoy my high so does any one have any tips to help me avoid this

PS. I smoke outside but I still get paranoid

2. #2 marsdude89, Jun 26, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2013
    a) Get ahold of yourself, and give yourself a shake.
    b ) Talk with your parents about your smoking of the weed.
    c) Smoke less.
    d) Smoke more.
    e) All of the above.
    f) None of the above.

3. #3 NotoriousBLP, Jun 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2013
    Save your bud for a time when you can chill and smoke where you know your parents or any authority isnt around, make sure you got a few hours where you got nothing to do, then you will have no worries!

4. smoke more indica

5. #5 weedlover93, Jun 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2013
    My mom knows and dosent care but my dad is bigger than me and abusive and is an alchoholic and he thinks that as soon as you try weed you become adicted and then move on to other drugs (My moms cool she bought me a pipe when I was 13 and when I was 16 she gave me $150 to by weed with)Also the one time I stood up to my dad he broke my nose then continued to take out his problems on my mom and sister

6. #6 Tastytrichomes, Jun 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2013

you have bigger problems to worry about than getting caught

your dad should be in prison

7. Make sure you blaze somewhere that your at practically no risk from anyone/thing, like in the forest or when nobodies around. Go through everything before you smoke so you know there's no need to worry. Blaze. Think through your lack of risk. Blaze again. Be happy man  :metal:  :smoking:

8. Yeah man your mom seems cool but your dad seems like an asshole. If your going to smoke and get caught....would he try and brake your nose again? Cuz if so, id either try n quit smokin or put an end to your dads abusive behavior. Cuz i know what you mean on some level. I had a abusive drunk dad, tho i was too young at the time to remember all that. I just know it ruins a family....eventually

9. Paranoia is just a part of smoking weed. I've never met anyone who didn't get ridiculously paranoid when they first started burning. It fades with time and the more weed you smoke as you get more familiar with being high and know that something horrible isn't going to happen whenever you smoke. 

Also, if you're dad is breaking your nose and taking his problems out on your mom and sis then like tasty said, you've got a lot bigger problems. A father should never be breaking their son's nose and as for the women in your family well that's even worse.

10. I use to get like this when starting out but as time goes on you'll learn to ignore it and enjoy your high. I would get paranoid about walking past my grandparents (raised by them, talked to them about smoking but still a little skeptical about it) after smoking about the smell, how I'm acting. Would get fast heart rate and kill my buzz.

Sent from my Nexus S using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Thanks for all the help and support about this... maybe I can convince him to watch the union or something hopefully I can move out soon :(

maybe man

panic attacks are fucking horrible. you just gotta smoke weed with the intended purpose to chill out. indica buds are better because they're more of a body high than a sativa high, which makes you think

indica get you stoned
    sativa gets you high

13. This really got my mind straight when smoking in my room.
    How often do your parents really come in your room between the time they go to bed and the time they wake up? The answer is most likely never. They don't come in your room when you're sober just chilling in your room after they went to sleep, they won't come in your room when you're high and they're asleep.

14. dont smoke or learn how to control your mind and emotions better.....you know u are paranoid, but why....the root cause is the problem not cannabis

15. He's paranoid of getting caught smoking/high.
    I'd say that's the most common problem among smokers living with their parents.