everytime I smoke I get caught

Discussion in 'General' started by Invasiion, Nov 25, 2012.

1. Every time I smoke, even outside, I always get caught. No matter how much axe I spray on me before I come back in I always come in making the house smell like pure marijuana. Help? I also spray my hair so it can't be that. Most times I have more of the blunt left over so I keep it in a empty deodorant plastic bottle. Is it that? What do you think?

2. It's probably because you spray so much axe on yourself.

3. definitely the spray. maybe if you stink yourself up with the spray 24-7 no one will notice when you are actually high

4. It's not me that smells like weed its the whole house that stinks up. It can't be the axe.

5. well, are you hot boxing your room with a bleezy on the regular?

6. Na, I'd always get caught smoking blunts in the house so I started to outside. I'd spray everything on me so I don't go back inside and make the house stink. Every single time no matter what there's always a scent of weed lingering around the house.

7. Yes, partially smoked blunts fuckin reek, smoke bowls and you won't stink

8. get like a small glass pipe, its fast so your clothes dont get that much smoke on it. Or just take a walk and sit somewhere else too smoke the blunt

9. yeah no shit, you HAVE A SMOKED BLUNT IN YOUR POCKET. that shit reeks hardcore no matter what. and guess what, with it being on you, the smells gonna follow you!! derppp:rolleyes::smoking::smoking:

10. yeah. don't smoke a blunt & come right back in, you'll smell like bud.
    wash your hands, & mouth. change you're shirt & throw on some lotion. maybe a lil bit of cologne if you'd like. you should be good. that's what really in direct contact when you smoke, you're face & hands.
    blunts smell like shit. no matter what you'll smell like it !!! especially roaches/leftovers!!
    i'd say air tight jar. . . for no smell at all garaunteed.

whenever i finish smokin a b & keep a lil roach. i'll go out people be like damn, you smell hard af.

one hitter or small piece ftw tho.

11. You should keep doing the same thing and see if it helps

12. I didn't think of that

Thats your problem OP!

13. You know what happens if you smoke a blunt and spray yourself with a bunch of axe? It smells like you smoked a blunt and sprayed yourself with axe. It just sits on top of the smoke smell, and doesn't eliminate it at all.

14. Its only called getting caught if ur doing something that should b illegal. Tell them its something u partake to ___________.. an if that doesn't work let em know ur starting heroin an cigarettes on Monday mornin

15. it's only fun when you get caught

16. It's the blunt. The stench stays with u for a while and the only way to get the smell away is by walking Outside for like 10 minutes to fresh out. And make sure u wash ur hands cause they smell too.

U can either stop smoking blunts and move to bowls and bongs ( they give away less smell and smoke) or take a walk when u smoke. Change ur shirt after u smoke instead of spraying it. Wash ur hands. And run to ur room when ur done smoking that way you don't leave a trail of smell.

17. #18 Scars, Nov 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2012
    joints/blunts = extremely odorous

bowls/vaporizers = success

When done, use 1 (only 1) tic-tac.

Spray/spritz Axe very lightly under both pits, across chest, in palm of smoking hand, and rubs hands together.

Then, 1 drop of Rhoto (blue one) eye drops in both eyes.

Take deep breath and walk inside like it's nothing but a G-thang baaaaaaaaaby.

:smoking:

18. It's probably because your smoking blunts, aka the absolute least discrete way of smoking weed. Get a small bowl so you won't reek like a fuckin blunt. Common sense dude.

19. Yup, get a small bowl or a one hitter and just use that. Blunts smell like asshole, always.

And for the love of God stop using Axe. That shit is nasty. If you must use a body spray, use the Old Spice ones. At least those actually smell decent