Everything you know is Wrong

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Degrassmann, Feb 12, 2013.

1. Hey anyone else seen this video? Kind of just opened a whole new can for me, its talking all about human history. Saying what we have been told is a lie, that there are no prehumans but these other human-ape like creatures that exists before us and are still here today. Including the neanderthals, the yetis, bigfoot etc. that they live in deep forests and mountains where humans never go.

Sounds crazy but the guy does make a valid case. Talks about how your made to believe that humans can find anything we want, were so superior and such and such when its bogus, we havent even walked foot on a huge majority of land, we have no idea what goes on there. and how its hard as hell just go find a panda bear, people used to think they didnt exist, and it took them 60 years to find one! And that pandas are dumb, slow, and do nothing and its still hard to find them when according to this guy these other creatures are much more stronger, faster, and incredibly intelligent, even says they are more intelligent then us human beings, and that we could never go find them it only happens on accident.

But yeah if your interested watch the video, let me know what ya'll think about this I always thought there was no way but this is some pretty crazy science this guy is puttin out.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pe6DN1OoxjE]Lloyd Pye - Everything You Know Is Wrong - YouTube[/ame]

2. How the hell would someone prove this point without finding this race. They would have to first find one and test his strength and intelligence before they could make these claims. It is an interesting conversation piece, but in no way does he make a valid case. Its all here-say until documented proof is presented.

3. They have bones.. they know how strong and capable they are.. they just don't know if they are still around today. And no, no one knows how intelligent they actually they are that was his claim, but you know they are a lot smarter then typical animals, and with their elevated senses they all realistically could elude human beings knowing where and where not to go, and supposedly they only move at night which their skeletons show with their wide eyes that they have great night vision.

4. I don't necessarily believe that, there is definitely valid evidence out there to support the evolution of primates to humans through several generations of species. I do think it's entirely possible that there are creatures out there that we have yet to encounter, because you're right, humans have been conditioned to believe we know everything about Earth, and that's incredibly far from true. I mean just think about how much of Earth's oceans we have yet to explore. I read somewhere that we have yet to investigate something like even 10% of the oceans.

There's probably a fucking city down there in some cavernous grotto that supports an entire race of humanoid creatures and they're just like "yeah fuck trying to explore that land shit above us, plenty of ocean down here."

5. [​IMG]

you must be clownin me, pal

6. Get the fuck outta here with that scary ass clown face :bolt:

7. fucking stoned in my dark room and you drop this shit on me?

not cool, man.

8. Everything you know is Wong

9. :rolleyes: did they discover trolls an vampires to

10. Black is white, up is down and short is long.

It's interesting to think about because it's true that we haven't explored everywhere and history certainly is selective and fairly easily manipulated, but this just seems too outlandish. I mean this would be quite a secret to keep, and there's no good reason to even keep it.

I mean after all these years there's no solid evidence and wildlife wanders into society all the time. You could tell me that they're too smart or never had the need to leave their habitat for any resources or anything but it's just seems too unlikely.

11. I have complete faith in the man behind the film. :p

Here is a little about him;

Pye claims that a superior alien race called the Anunnaki from the planet Nibiru incrementally terraformed and populated Earth for their own reasons, later returning to Earth and, through a process of genetic manipulation, produced humans. These ideas supposedly come from translating and interpreting ancient Sumerian texts (Anunnaki and Nibiru are names from Sumerian religious myths). Pye argues that these alien beings are responsible for the megalithic structures around the world, the growth and advancement of Sumer, the domestication of plants and animals, and supposedly strange flaws in human DNA. (Those who are well read in pseudoscience will realize that most of his ideas have been... inspired by the claims of Erich von Däniken and Zecharia Sitchin.[1])

:smoke:

12. And do you know how humans got here? lol I'm not saying what he is saying makes complete sense, but there are many scientists who do believe beings from other planets have a big role in how humans even got here, and a lot of the mysteries of the world.. thats not far fetched. To me humans are aliens of this planet, seems much more likely to me that we are a mutation of some kind that beings who evolved from apes.

And to the guy above, what do you mean come into society for resources? lol, for what a TV? They would have everything they possibly need in a forest to survive. And as he explains on the video they constantly migrate to new areas using forest and mountains as their highways. And what do you mean secret.. there is no secret.. he is saying humans believe these things are gone when they are not, they are still here and deep in the wild, too smart to be found. Yeah I have no idea if its true or not either, but go try to find a fox, its hard as fuck, imagine something with actual intelligence that knows the wild like the back of its hand, us humans would have zero chance of finding it, unless accidently stumbling on a not so bright one..

13. The above post was an example of his other beliefs. The man makes his money off of outrageous claims, usually based on the works of others.

Another project of his is the "Star Child".

Most of the land mass on this planet has been explored. Many outdoorsmen have spent years in the woods and would have likely discovered some evedince by now.

Personally, without an effort to discover them, I have seen dozens of foxes in my life. :smoke:

14. Most of the land hasn't been explored.. not even close. And yeah Ive seen a lot of foxes too I grew up in the country, seen hundreds of deer which most people in cities think is crazy, but go try to FIND a fox or deer, very hard as every hunter knows. And these are things that live in our backyards, places where we can go, were not talking super dense areas where man has never even explored, which is why the panda is so hard to find, again..imagine something with actual intelligence who knows those thick areas in and out, us civilizes human beings have hilariously no chance of ever going and finding them.. almost all the only people who have reportedly seen them are people who live in the wild.

15. Animals wander into human populated areas all the time if their habitat has changed in such a way that need to look elsewhere, not for TVs, but for survival. They wouldn't have everything they need in a forest if there was a fire or something.

When I say secret I'm referring to how you say everything we've been told is a lie and we've been made to believe we're superior like it's some conspiracy to prevent us from discovering these things. You say they're just incredibly reclusive and we could never find them, but then you say they migrate frequently. You're telling me that no one would ever notice a bunch of humanoids travelling in a group like that? Or are they extremely secretive when it comes to that too?

Let's say they are intelligent enough to be so actively hard to find for survival. There's still a bunch of different species and tribes or what have you, right? Do they all behave this way even though they aren't equally intelligent? And if any really are as smart or smarter than us, wouldn't any of them be curious what's out there as we're curious about them? I find it hard to believe some of these species would have been around as long or longer than us and after all this time we have no evidence of their modern coexistence.

16. I didn't say everything we have been told is wrong. That is the name of the movie. He is talking about the conspiracy, I merely posted it wondering what others thoughts are. Never said they were reclusive, I said they lived in heavily dense areas, and use them as highways to move around. No, no one would notice humanoids in groups because their are never humans in those places lol, thats the whole point we havent explored according to these scientists roughly 50% of all land, its simply a giant waste of time for us, way too thick and dangerous.

I have no idea if there are several tribes.. or why they wouldn't come into contact with us, but we are the ones who pushed them into these areas. Most scientists think we completely killed them off, so obviously they fear us and would stay away. If they were intelligent they would stay away, they would have nothing to gain from us, our race would expose them highly and probably kill them off, ruin their lives. I don't know if its true or not but I don't see any definite reason to doubt it, we find new species literally every single day, we haven't explored over 90 something percent of our oceans, we are not experts on our planet, we still have a great deal to learn.

17. Makes more sense then mainstream science, they don't even know how the earth got its moon it's all theory and speculations