everything you ever wanted to know about psilocybin and LSD.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by light green, Oct 3, 2009.

1. #1 light green, Oct 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2009
  2. i'm really the only person who finds this interesting? wow.

3. I've had both of those .pdfs saved to my hard drive for a while now, so I just didn't respond to this thread.

But yes, both are interesting, and an absolute must read for anybody looking to try mushrooms or acid

4. I feel like this should be stickied... it would prevent a lot of useless threads.

5. but you are the man lukas, you are one of the people's advice i really respect on GC when it comes to psychedelics. you've never given bad information. i expect you to know all about maps. haha

People don't even read the stickies telling them the rules of the forum.

6. The only thing I want to know about acid is where to find it in Boston...

7. you seriously can't find acid in boston?

you must not be looking very hard.

8. Thank you very much for posting this! I will eventually be writing a paper about hallucinogens in plants and fungi for my botany class-- and i'll be brining up psilocybin containing mushrooms as well, and this will prove very helpful. :)

9. errr in my experience you can read up all you want on LSD but its never going to prepare you for when u try it hehe

10. Nice post bro, This is some really good information. +Rep....

11. ^^I agree...

12. Both these could have a LOT more information. If anyone really wants to now EVERYTHING about shrooms/LSD they can find it on Erowid. That's the same for 99% of the drugs out there, however especially for these two (Erowid has very extensive information on both).

13. Everything could always have a lot more information.

These 2 .pdf documents are certainly a lot of good information for somebody just beginning to look in to psilocybin and LSD. They're also a lot easier to navigate (being neatly organized) than Erowid, and can be printed out with ease.

Yes, Erowid is more extensive, but this is perfectly constructed for a beginner.