Everything is ok

Discussion in 'General' started by Frank Darko, Aug 3, 2013.

1. Hey dudes. Id like just to say that im happy with whats currently happening to me.

I scored a job as a travel agent and man this job is tight, ive been working a little under a month and already made a couple hundred dollars and my supervisor is so chill, the others are rly grumpy and workaholics but mine is awesome he even asked me to roll a cig for him and went with him to smoke. Other collegues are pretty chill and behind me is sitting this big indian dude and hes so chill, like everything in this office is chill.
    Haha oh shit i just wanted to share this, just to let you know that some of us dont feel suicidal n shit
    Good day to everyone

2. How about you dudes?

Have you got something positive going on in your life?

3. ya, i got lots of protons

4. that was so chill

5. I'm just at home enjoying life stoned as fuck since right now I got basically no problems so I'm stress free and about to eat this ice cream :p

6. Yeah man I'm happy. Ain't got a lot but I enjoy the little things all the same. Got high today for the first time in 6 days today and it was (and still is) very nice

7. Life is getting better. Got my G.E.D. last month, so I'm pretty excited to go back to school. Also, taking another T-break to save money. Probably going for at least 2 months but will never take a GC T-break :p

8. yeah, dont do that haha

Sent from my E10i using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Vaping a bowl right now. Everything is beautiful. 

Wow - you're really Up!

[As in two ups and a down quark.]

11. Glad to hear things are going good for you bro!

12. Trying to look at life in a new light! Recently I had a good friend pass away unexpectantly and he was a great guy who lived life day by day, he was always so happy and carefree and didnt let shit bother him. I am trying to live that way too. Lots of things to be happy about, an amazing husband who treats me like gold, a beautiful son who is smart, kind, and funny, a cute little home with a private yard, friends who would die for me, Sooooo yeah I have alot to be happy about!

13. Gettin a place real soon, college starts the 26th, i can toke again when i have my place. I'm getting around 1200 dollars that i have saved and get to use that to get essentials. All in all things are goin good.

14. cool id like to have a place for my own too, thatd be dope

Sent from my E10i using Grasscity Forum mobile app