Everything happens for a reason!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by preston123, Dec 17, 2012.

1. #1 preston123, Dec 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2012
    So its crazy how everything works out...

About a month ago I was just chilling in my room playing 2k13 high as fuck its about 2 in the morning and I hear that my roommates get home and they're all drunk as fuck so I was just gonna chill in my room (my roommates are stupid drunks so I just want to avoid drama)

I hear yelling and one of my roommates is going crazy (Ill call him roommate one) because he thinks that either me or my other roommate stole his pre rolled blunt he had on his dresser.. I go out to the hallway and try and assure him that I didn't take it
    (I've never stole a thing in my life) he then pushes me and I was like ok.. I'm just gonna go get my stuff and leave (roommate one is the kinda kid who has nothing to lose so I really didn't wanna get in a fight with him considering he was crazy drunk and I was baked outta my mind)

Next thing I know he's trying to break down my door saying hes gonna kill me.. I'm holding my door with all my strength and this goes on for like 5 minutes and finally he stops and says "I believe ya man i know you didn't take it" I was about 5 seconds away from calling the cops. So I leave or whatever and go to my friends but when I'm in the parking lot roommate two says that roommate one wants to apologize because it was sitting on top of his dresser this whole time. I say fuck that and leave.

This is when it gets crazy, so the weekend before this happened my girlfriend broke up with me for no reason.. I later find out that one of my "friends" told her I cheated on her with two different girls (she deserved it but thats a different story).

Thanksgiving day he messages me like three times on Facebook saying to come blaze and I ignore him because I'm still pissed or whatever... I get a text the next day from roommate two saying they both got arrested for possession and paraphernalia.. KARMA is a fucking bitch! Now this is where I think everything happens for a reason.

If my girlfriend didn't break up with me then I would have been there! I was at my brothers house about twenty minutes away bored as fuck thanksgiving night and If I was still dating her I would have been there for sure and I also would have been arrested..!

Thank god I wasn't on the lease because I hated living there... now I'm living with some really good friends and every things starting to work out for the better.

Does anyone else have any "everything happens for a reason story"?

2. your roomate is a dick, but he was just being drunk and at least he tried to apologize.
    yea you got lucky and sometimes things do happen for a reason but technically you should be caught too since you cheated on your girlfriend you noob.

3. The guy sounds like an asshole. Glad everything worked out in your favor.

4. Everything happens for a reason...

Is an excuse.

Do little girls get raped for a reason?

5. Way to take it to the extreme there.

6. But everything happens for a reason so it's okay.

7. Wouldnt have strippers if they didnt

8. I took it too far

Heres a penguin falling down

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x64P-xH-7Cg&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Penguin falls down - YouTube[/ame]

9. Sacrifice, my friend.

10. i sympathize drunk asshole roomates would make me extremely unhappy

11. good

now fuck his sister

12. Life is a series of coincidences. Plenty of shit doesn't work out or goes horribly wrong every day. There is no rhyme or reason.

13. I don't even get what you're crusading for

that clearly wasn't what OP was talking about. and even then, your statement isn't true. Not to say that anyone getting raped is ever a good thing, but to say it's completely impossible for some good to arise from that event at some point down the line would be completely ignorant. The toughest experience in our lives really define us as people.

nice to hear it all worked out though OP

14. Ehhhh wassup doc I'm so blazed

15. I love you guys <3