everything goes in apprentice tokers.

Discussion in 'General' started by KushSmokaa, Feb 23, 2011.

1. i kinda realized the past few days that EVERYTHING is going in the apprentice tokers section and its actually annoying me lol.

like people will tell a story and post in apprentice tokers or something, i guess they want more people to view their thread? idk but its pretty annoying seeing random shit just posted in apprentice tokers...lemme know what you guys think.

/rant

2. well this thread took off.

3. Usually stuff is erroneously posted in a lot of other sections that should be in Apprentice Tokers

4. true like an hour ago i saw someone stating something and he put it in apprentice tokers :confused:

5. The most underage kids post there...

Its kinda obvious.

6. I'm pretty sure tons of kids on here are under age, almost every person is like OMGAHHH my mom dudee

7. I guess if you want your audience to be a bunch of underage faggots, then yea the apprentice section is the place to be.

8. this thread should have gone in the seasoned tokers forum dude.

9. thats a little rude, considering i just got great advice in the apprentice tokers section on what to do for my 13th birthday.

loll jokes.

10. wait if im 10 im not allowed to post on the forums? shiiiiii...-

11. Reads this, looks at time difference between 1st and 2nd post, laughs*

12. If you have a generic question, it goes in apprentice, if you have a "cool story bro" it goes in apprentice, or real life, they end up in both. Its not that hard.....

13. Wouldn't know, haven't been there in years now.

14. what lol? i made this thread at like 1 in the morning last night then posted again at like noon today.

15. I literally don't remember why I even posted that. I'm sober and it doesn't make sense anymore haha.

16. Because op bumped a thread from overnite, when people are never on to respond anyway

I like how i got it, and you the poster dont. im giving you rep for being that high

17. hahaha :smoke:

18. does smoking a cig after a bowl get you higher?

19. Shouldn't this thread be in apprentice tokers? :p

J/K :smoke:

20. No, it has no cannabinoids in it so why would it