Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

everything a stoner chick should always have in her purse

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Grungestona, Mar 1, 2009.

1. baggie of buds of course
    2 bics
    visine(red eyes)
    body spray
    gum
    papers
    blunt
    menthol cigs
    water
    money(for more bud or food)

2. i'm envious of all the stoner chicks i know because they can just carry a purse around with all of their stash in it. One time my friend got pulled over and the car smelt so he searched her purse and found everything.

3. I love stoner chicks. They are god's gift to mankind. But they ARE hard to come across.

4. I know alot of stoner chicks.. not very hard to come across... you just live in the wrong town hahaha

5. yuck

as far as "stoner chicks" im not really into em'. im more into girls that smoke, but not smoke as much as me. ive always been attracted to preppy girls, as bitchy as they are, we always find shit in common

whatever, its snowing outside, and i live in mississippi, is that not badass? you tell me

6. So true. Most girls would rather drink alchohol.

7. sometimes when girls are high it makes them unnatractive and they act all immature and shit, but the real stoner chicks, maaan are they good

this girl I know had a hairspray can stash that she kept all her shit in, in her purse of course. i was jealous

8. i'm a stoner chick! woohooo :wave: haha. and... i don't smoke cigs but yep everything else is usually a staple in my purse (when I bring purses with me).

9. My whole stash would never fit in my purse.

10. As a self-described stoner chick, I have to agree with that. Most of the girls at my university would much, much rather drink than smoke. I'm completely opposite, I drink on very rare occasions, but smoke up everyday. :D

11. We need more girls like you at my university.

12. Ha! It's funny because most guys at my school don't like stoner chicks as much as you all seem to. :p

13. i get high with as many girls as guys :p

14. Well duh man, its much more easy to get a drunk girl in bed than a high one, they still have their brain in tact

15. #15 1blood1life, Mar 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2009
    ...and that's probably a good indication as to why I'm single. ;) That's fine though, I don't want to be with some guy who's only after me for an easy piece of ass.

16. lol but its worth it, stoner chicks are funny and cute. drunks are mostly stupid and cute.

17. More the former than the latter.

Bless all those stoner chicks. They make life that much better.

18. couldn't have said it better myself! +rep

19. bud perpetuates thought, alcohol stops thought.

20. One stoner chick right here man. I used to drink quite a bit, then I met bud. I would choose to smoke over drink any day. And I do hehe.

Aaand, just to jump in on the above conversation, I drink and I smoke but Ill be a virgin till im married. Drugs and alcohol...they are a gift to leave behind conscious though..not get a chick in bed or steal money or whatever. Not cool.