Everyone's Favorite Stoned Song

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Smokie McBlunts, Feb 7, 2003.

1. krayzie bone - dummy man (gotta listen to it on somethin with a sub or you miss a large part of the beat since its all in those low notes)

2. eyes of the world.

3. Mantra- "Blue Sky"

4. depends on the mood,,stairway....is this love.....willy and the handjive.....road to zion (damian not bob) and millions more

5. Lynyrd Skynyrd - Freebird. It has such a laidback, "I'm free" kind of feel to it that just compliments smoking so well. And c'mon, a five minute guitar solo! That's half the song right there! :D

6. ahh yes free bird...thanx for the reminder....def a good mellow stoner song

7. good man

8. Hell yea man. Skynyrd is the shit. Greatest rocker ever. Im throwin sum +rep your way.:cool:

9. 'Calling Occupants of Interplanetary Craft'

Anybody else here a Klaatu fan?

10. Absolutely! Don't know why but the Tourist is my favorite song off that album too. Then again... they're all my favorites.

I love Radiohead. Love love love love LOVE 'em. People might not know it but they're really a HUGE bunch of stoners.

11. Tech N9ne - T9X

12. I went to see Matisyahu up in Burlington a few months ago and I was stoned and drunk and I somehow got in with a joint and a flask of Jagermeister despite the fact that they searched me. During King Without a Crown me and my brother smoked the joint. You can't smoke anything inside in Vermont anymore and they couldn't tell it was weed so they didn't kick us out they just bitched at us. To answer the question, Matisyahu if I'm sitting around and something heavy like Trivium, The Haunted or Old Metallica if I'm driving (especially on the Interstate).

13. tupac- keep your head up and amitionz as a ridah

also bob marley-jammin

14. anything by phish or grateful dead is awsome while your stoned

15. grateful dead--1975-08-13--great american music hall. the 1st set it is the most amazing thing my ears have ever sent to my brain the set is so pure and amazing. it goes like this: help on the way>slipnot>franklings tower>the music never stoped>it must have been the roses>eyes of the world>drumz. it is so amazing i would listen to it every time i smoked back in the day

16. X-Plosive: Dr. Dre

Best high beat I have ever heard...

If you hate rap, you will love this song ripped!

DL it!

17. lately i have been blaring "what you know" by TI till the point where my ears feel like theyre gonna bleed when im blazed.

overall, anything by ratatat (everest and breaking away in particular)

18. Johnny Cash - Folsom Prison Blues

19. Skynyrd all they way bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. The Doors ~ Riders on the Storm... gets me everytime it comes on.