Everyone vote for the NORML superbowl ad

Discussion in 'General' started by SmokeUhTon, Sep 17, 2013.

1. I don't even mind if there is multiple threads, we should get the word out! 

Vote once every day! You CAN come back the NEXT day and vote AGAIN! 

Promote Cannabis!  :bongin:

2. Sticky this shit in every section of GC

Sent from my XT1058 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. This shit should be stickied everywhere. Everyone should be notified via private message once a day.  :smoke:

4. i also vote for sticky!!!

5. Bumping this because we need to get the word out there

6. #7 Enigma, Sep 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2013
    +1 vote for sticky!

7. 2 votes from this guy so far!

8. Cool so everybody will see this when the texans are playing the Super Bowl :D

-----------grow journal coming soon ~~~~ everything I post on this website is all fantasy. I'm not really doing anything illegal------

9. #11 Enigma, Sep 18, 2013
    Pffft you mean the Cowboys, right? Lol I live in Phoenix now, I should be supporting the Cardinals... But oh well, always been a Cowboys fan.

10. I needed a good laugh :)

-----------grow journal coming soon ~~~~ everything I post on this website is all fantasy. I'm not really doing anything illegal------

11. #13 Enigma, Sep 18, 2013
    Oh, you're right. Excuse me! How many Super Bowls have the Texans won again? Or even been to? :laughing:

Also:

[​IMG]

12. Never noticed how many of those cheerleaders are ugly

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. #15 Enigma, Sep 18, 2013
    Lol depends on which ones they photograph. You'll notice that for pre-season games and stuff like that, they use the regular ones, and for bigger games and all home games you only see long haired blonde white women, like 9/10 and 10/10 only :laughing:

Gotta put their best foot forward I guess, even if it means casting aside all other ethnicities. For example:

[​IMG]

14. It should be like an episode of the magic school bus because its educational but magic because of weed

15. The beer companies that sponsor the teams will just have the ad pulled anyway.  no real point, IMO.

16. Not a fan of football but I sure do love titties

17. bump for the sticky. i vote.

Fourth from the right has a dick.