EVERYONE should watch this.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by jas43, Nov 2, 2011.

1. watch these fucking pieces of shit.
    this guy is a judge in texas i think.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwAFJbJmSpQ"]Judge William Adams beats daughter for using the internet.mp4 - YouTube[/ame]

i didnt know where else to post this so pandoras box should do.

2. yea i saw this posted last night... seems to be flying around the internet.

Pretty fucked up, especially since its a mom + dad beating combo. At least she was clever enough to stealth tape this, wait 7 years to release it, so her crazy ass parents wouldnt fucking kill her.

And i thought judges were supposed to be of good character...

3. Has anything happened to him yet?

4. [quote name='"mushroomsatsuji"']Has anything happened to him yet?[/quote]

Im not sure. Once i get to my computer ill have to look into it more.

I imagine something will be done
    Thats just outright child abuse.

5. hes under investigation, and his cases reviewed

6. Found out a bit more about this. The video title was misleading. It wasnt for just using the internet. It was for downloading illegally. Not big for some families, but a serious issue for someone like him.

7. [quote name='"mushroomsatsuji"']
    Found out a bit more about this. The video title was misleading. It wasnt for just using the internet. It was for downloading illegally. Not big for some families, but a serious issue for someone like him.[/quote]

Interesting.
    Still a bit overboard.

8. Turns out she has Cerebral Palsy?

9. I read some news articles about that online after a friend sent this to me. The video was recorded in 2004, so the girl was 16 at the time, now about 23ish. Hopefully this sick fuck doesn't get re-elected to be a judge. His life is ruined though, so thats something we should all be happy about. :)

10. I guess they deleted the other thread on this?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQOmW2xRL7Q]Opie & Anthony: Louis CK Explains...Spanking Kids - YouTube[/ame]

11. what a douche. it would only be right for him to go to prison and get 'spanked' by the big boys in there. your very own daughter has a serious mental condition and you beat her because she likes music. and it's not illegal if someone is sharing it. what i can't share my clothes with someone? is nike going to track me down and fine me? she's not a hacker. what a DOUCHEEEEEE of a father. the mother is no better. poor child.

12. I have the weirdest boner right now.

13. Thats so fucked up, i think there is better ways to teach someone about stealing then to just beat them with a belt

14. like cutting off their hands?

15. I'd be proud of my kid for pirating something.

16. I think he means we should give them ice cream and video games as punishment

17. #18 Elem3nt17, Nov 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2011
    Just an fyi, apparently he has been taken off any child care cases for the next couple weeks until an investigation has been made. Also, apparently there is a strong chance he will step down altogether due to unanimous public opinion. He's not up for re-election for 3 years.

There is no fucking way this piece of shit should be deciding the fates of other people.

18. whats scarier still is that he was like that always, its not like he suddenly changed in one night. Chances are if he thought it was ok to beat her at that time, he probably felt ok about it before. And this mother fucker got all the way to be a judge (like fuck me!! really?) and this is just the fucker we caught
    makes you wonder, how many other people in top positions that have control over other people's lives are fucking unstable....boggles the mind, it really does.

19. he got off scot free, purely cuz of time. this happened 7yrs ago but the limit is 5yrs.