Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

everyone is dry! :( how do i spot stoners to buy weed??

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by mydriasis, May 14, 2009.

1. how can i spot stoners/dealers to buy weed??

2. Apprentice Tokers is over there.

3. Chill at the Taco Bell drive thru after 9:30pm

4. /Thread

5. Damn dude, you postin up here asking that? Do what sylvor says and head over to apprentice. But I tell ya one thing, dont be asking nobody you dont know for grass. Watch out for them vultures and rats cuz.

6. take a road trip to cali bro.

7. He's already started the thread in two different forums, do we really need a third?

8. Wait a day or two for them to restock... duh?

9. yea man, itl be a nice little break. you won't die or nothin:smoking:

10. This.

11. go to le apprienteece tokars

12. brilliant!

13. Gogogo.

14. to answer his question

just look for the obvious crap, like bob marley rasta shirts. or maybe a rasta beanie.

ive also went into to jewel (grocery store) and asked the only black guy if he could hook me up and he gave me his dealers number

i was like, hey do you know where i can get some homegrown tabacco? you know the green kind?

15. Then you always have the problem of asking the wrong person..

I'm in the same situation as the OP. My one and only is dry.. The few friends I have who smoke won't help me out.. No more smoking them out.. And I have no idea what to do besides call it a TB and be pissed. :p

16. I just go to bars personally. Just sit somewhere so everyone has to walk by you, then when you smell someone good just make a comment and tada you have bud.

Most successful senario for me is figuring out who smells like dro then acting a little more drunk then I am, walk by then say something along the lines of 'damn you smell good' and see what happens.

Actually never failed doing that

17. Grow your own!

18. i dont suggest going around asking random people for drugs but if you walk down the street and cant figure out if someone is a pothead or not you shouldnt be posting here.

and to add to this forum one time back in the day we were at my friends apt, kind of in the getto but not horrible yet, were on his little porch balcony thing trying to find a bag and i see a black guy across the street with a big ass chain and dressed like a g (no im not racist) he looked straight outta mike jones crib lol. but i see this dude open his ballin ass navigator and roll out 4 phatty rims. i thought id stop over and see whatsup i walk across the street and before i open my mouth i hear " yo dawg what you lookin for" he had some flame.haha

end of story.

19. I work at a Grocery store, and I constantly go high and I had a customer (20 year old dude) ask me "Where you get your bud at?". It definitely catches you off guard cause you don't expect a customer to ask you that.

but yea, don't just go around expecting random people to give you their dealer's number.

20. Honestly i won't lie if some random dude came up and asked for my dealers number i would not give it to them.