Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Everyone I know that tokes is a failure

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by stoned42, Jul 30, 2012.

1. [quote name='"stoned42"']Is there a way to tell if your that kind of person?[/quote]

idk...look at your life. if you're disappointed then figure somethin out

2. Yes Im dissapointed

3. I dont really get good grades but before I started toking I didnt get good grades either, I need to do well man

4. It's ok in moderation

Couple times a week. Some people can and some people can't smoke weed daily

5. I smoke every day, and I'm one of the more intellectual people in my immediate circle of friends. Yeah, you have the fucking dumbasses but you have that with anything, not just stoners. We're not all burned out hippe wannabees like everyone seems to think. I guarantee I'm smarter than a lot of the people I went to school with that didn't partake in pot or any of the other drugs I enjoy.

6. a successsful person will be a successful person with weed
    a lazy stupid idiot will still be a lazy stupid idiot with weed
    my point is weed is irrelevant to how successful you are .

7. klkl thanks :)

8. Look at all the presidents and pro athletes and billionaires like Steve Jobs (pretty sure he's a billionaire?) who all smoke/smoked weed. All of those people are enough to prove that stoners can go somewhere in life

9. True but its weird, my friend who experimented with smoking weed and liked it stopped because of most the people I know who are failures, also I was speaking to this girl in my class who tokes a lot (I suspect she does a couple on unmentionables because she says weed is boring and does poppers and shit)

10. It's the weakest cop-out ever to blame failure on cannabis. If you're failing because of weed, then there's probably no help for you anyway. Too much anything can have negative effects, but if that thing is weed, then you slow down. Though it can be habit forming, there are no real physical withdrawals. Imagine saying that to someone who has dealt with a real addiction.

This is silliness, but it really isn't the OP's fault. So many people have bought into the propaganda that's been shoved down our throats for what, like a hundred years now? We've been told for so long that weed is dangerous, makes you stupid and lazy, etc, etc.

OP: If your smoker acquaintances are all failures (way to judge people, btw!), I can pretty much guarantee that it wasn't MJ that ruined their life. You should know these things because they are the truth, but if you're scared, just don't smoke. Please ditch the idea that cannabis will make you a loser. You weren't recently visited by your future self were you?

11. ^^This^^ Take this advice man and always remember you control your life not the people around you! So never let people try and make you become something your not you will always have control of how you life your life.:bongin:

12. If you can look for weed with higher CBD count it's not all about the Thc the CBD's make a high less anxiety ridden :D

13. What's your major?

14. Whats a major?

15. [quote name='"stoned42"']Whats a major?[/quote]

A major In college....like what are you getting your degree in.

16. Can I report for underage yet?

17. Everyone in my smoking circle is highly educated and successful. Judges, lawyers, MD's, dentist, teachers and other professions from all walks of life. Sounds more like your problem is, the company you keep.