Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Everyone I know that tokes is a failure

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by stoned42, Jul 30, 2012.

1. Then don't smoke?

2. I am a proffessional in the banking industry with a family living in the suburbs and I find after 25 years of smoking it comes down to balance. Depending on you and where you are at in life depends on your balance. In my 20's in college I smoked a lot more and did fine. Now just after work and not every day. Find your balance even if it means you don't smoke at all. I know when I am smoking to much and need a break. "Weed is for everyone but not everyone is for weed"

3. The weed smoking failures would most likely be failures without weed. I smoke every day and do well for myself over all. I've been in the IT industry for about 12 years, own my own home that is completely payed for and basicly zero debt at 35. Success is about how much effort you chose to devote. Smoking weed is just used as an bullshit excuse for those to lazy to get off their ass and make something of themselves. Its easier for people to look at some 26 year old burnout and blame it on pot than it is to accept that some people are in fact pretty worthless.

4. I smoke at night (around 11-1) with my buddy. I find i enjoy it more cause i know all my responsibilities are over by that time, Also you live your own life. you're the only person that knows how to control it.

5. this ^

6. From my experience, when people who are already lazy and stupid smoke marijuana they get even more lazy and stupid. When sensible people smoke marijuana they have a good time, the end.

7. In my life, most stoners are failures. Sorry that's a fact based on what I've seen in my life.

But for me (and from other celebs I've read) weed can be a truly magical thing. It motivates me and brings out thousands of creative ideas I'd never think of. Like another dimension to life. Sure I do get depressed now when I don't have weed, but that may be cause my life is in a bit of turmoil right now. Honesty look at Richard Bransen, Obama, Justin Timberlake, Shakespeare. Ton of examples of productive potheads.

8. i know many who are successful and many who are failures. it's your choice

9. No one wants to answer your question about herbies dude. By the way, I was wondering what those are.

10. Cannabis is meant to enhance your life, not become it. Just remember that and you'll be good.

11. Marijuana is just a positive crutch for life, Maybe there is something that happen in there life that you don't know about and they use marijuana to coop with whatever happen to them.

12. Just because those people you know are failures doesn't mean all tokers are man, don't generalize things. Like others have said, it's all about responsibility, fix your priorities and if you have important things to do in your day then get to them first then smoke as a reward.

However, when I do indica I do get lazy but that's when I have nothing to do though.

13. there are dumb people who smoke and smart people who smoke.
    I like to look at Natalie Portman as a role model, she smoked all through Harvard and look how she is doing :)

if you want to succeed in life, then go for it. Smoking shouldn't make a difference and if it does you have a problem

14. OP sounds like you're describing me. I steal so I can smoke dem billies

15. Hmm Im kinda lazy now and I want to start getting some dank indica (sativa gives me paranoia) but I also dont want to become a failure so Ill get my priorities straight :D

16. Just be a good person. Just because you smoked weed doesn't mean you have to be dumb and make stupid decisions.

17. Yh thanks, I never steal or anything and doing weed doesnt make you hard so I wont change at all

18. i smoke daily and have two jobs, one full time and one part time.

but i also have a friend who has no job, barely supports his own habit with his girlfriends money, gets PISSED if i smoke weed and dont include him, always out right asks me to smoke him up.

some people just can't handle smoking weed and become a failure

19. Is there a way to tell if your that kind of person?