Everybody boycotting chick fil a is stupid

Discussion in 'General' started by Purp Skurp, Aug 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I fucking love the food there. Politics aside :smoking: great chicken sandwich

2. Right, and I don't want my money to become theirs. If I'm not giving them any, that's less they have to further goals that I don't agree with.

3. Anyone who boycotts something this ridiculous has no life. Like really who fucking cares if they dont like gay people. Personally it pisses me off not about not liking gay people, but stupid people boycotting a place YOU EAT FOOD, because they dont agree with gay people. Those people deserve to live a very shitty and unpleasant life, and i wish that upon them.

4. here in NH we only have KFC

but when im in Florida i go all out for chic fil a man

shits bomb. i don't care if the guy is for or against the whole gay thing, its his opinion.

chances are the guy working at BK behind the register in my home town is racist...oh well, i still love rodeo fucking burgers

5. Tomorrow a bunch of gays are gonna be making out at the local ones. Do you think chicks will be there making out as well? If so I'm there!

6. Ah they can say what they want to say. I'm glad to see someone going against this gay movement. I mean it's not like they plan on having a gay no service policy. And man on man rape is one less thing to worry about when walking into fil-a-chic-up.

7. I think a lot of you are missing the point. Sure he can have an opinion, but when his profits are going to fight against something, those that have an opposing view are more than right to deny him their money.

What if he was using his profits to fight against MMJ? Would you give him more money to fight it or would you boycot? :smoke:

8. You're right, he's free to have his opinion and people are free to hurt his profit margins by boycotting!

9. I hope they close for tomorrow. Give all their employees a paid shift in full. They said on the news tonight they set a new record for any single day sales in the company's history.

10. Boycotting Chick-Fil-A for being anti-gay, is like not buying a Kanye West CD because you don't like his political views.

11. Did anyone post this yet?

[​IMG]

Being against gay marriage is one thing. Donating money to a group that basically encourages killing gay people for being gay?

That's... well, that's quite another thing.

I don't have a Chick-Fil-A anywhere near me. But if I did, I wouldn't go there. I have no desire to support a business like that.

12. That analogy would only be valid if Kanye West was using the money from his CD's to lobby for those political views.

13. It's really saddening what I saw on the news last night.

People in my city flooded the store in town with business and even voiced their opinion on this whole matter in such a vulgar way.

"I'm glad someone has the courage to say things like this, when marriage should be between a man and a woman."
    "I'll support someone with my own political views."
    "It's good to see my money going to good causes."
    "More religious men should have more political stakes for our country."

WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST HEAR?!

14. Simply going to the local chick fil a is something Christians can totally get behind! :laughing:

15. Funny how religious folk overlook all the accepting/nonjudgmental teachings of the bible.. How can grown, mature people in this day and age still try to hold a specific group of people below others.. It's no better than racism

16. Christians as a whole bother me.

Like Ghandi says, "I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. They are so unlike your Christ."

17. Way to generalize a whole group :rolleyes:

I thought people like you were against that type of petty bullshit.

18. Boycotting chic fil a or being mad at them is plain stupid. They're not open on Sunday, for Christs sake (haha no pun intended but I like that). It isn't that way because they woke up one day and said 'Fuck the money we could make on Sunday, I want to sleep in!" It's because their God would love them for it.

Why would you be surprised when a company with Christian roots and ideals follows...Christian roots and ideals. Seriously. And why do you care if a chicken restaurant doesn't like gay people. Go make out inside if it makes you so mad, it's a chicken restaurant not the UN

19. Sorry, but the shoe fits most of the time.

If it doesn't, then you are the exception that I have no problems with.

I also dislike people with shit attitudes.

20. #120 Royksopp, Aug 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2012
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.