Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Every time...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mmmarijuana, Oct 17, 2009.

1. I allllways get horny after i toke up. dunno why, just happens haha. anyone else?

2. very common

smoking increases the heart rate. So pushing more blood to the genitals. plus with the euphoria its causes one to become horny

That may or maynot be the truth. Just something that seems reasonable.

3. yeaah that makes some good sense

4. word... haha

5. I don't really get that horny but when I first started smoking I remember my girlfriend use to tickle my balls because it was the weirdest slow motion type feeling in the world and I would laugh my ass off.

But that might be a little off subject.

6. lol nice fetish you got their.

7. Haha. Wasn't really something I requested though, she just did it once because she would sometime and I wouldn't stop laughing so she would do it most times I smoked the first couple months.