EverMystique's Adventure Zone

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by EverMystique1, Nov 2, 2016.

1. Damn thats a lot to deal with! We get a med degree lol

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  2. Without having to deal with other people's stuff. LOL. I gave nursing a thought. Once. Then realized I just couldn't do it. Don't have the stomach for it. Made me sick, literally, just cleaning up the wounds my kids got from their wild antics... and those were MANY. LOL.

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. ok this is the kit..not bad for the money..now i have to tune it thnkfully there are many vids on YT about that..once i get the positions of evrything established i hv memory locks..didn't hv those bk in the day 000_7804.JPG

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  4. i'm watchin an old john derek movie..for them who don't know he discvr'd and made usula andress a big star then married and did the same for bo derek ..rember 10..her

• Like Like x 3
  5. Been thinking about trying to see of Men in Tights is on Netflix. LOL. Been forever since I saw it last; should make it funny.

• Like Like x 3
  6. ehhh..

• Like Like x 2
  7. Can't help it. I love Mel Brooks films.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Watched a quiet place n insidious last nite

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  9. My daugter is a nurse. She has always worked in a supervisory capacity so she has never had to clean anything up. Right now she is studying to be a nurse practitioner and then she will have her own patients. Right out of nursing school she was the executive director of an assisted living home.

• Like Like x 2
  10. My bf and I are really fighting so I just wonder how much longer it's going to go on like this. He's applied for a job in Portland but I don't think he can pass the physical with his diabetes.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  11. Ur gonna have to just get him removed legally or ull nvr be happy with urself

• Like Like x 2
  12. Good luck, girl. And just for you, I'll wish him luck on getting a job far enough away to leave without too much of a battle.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. I don't think it will come down to that. His feelings are really hurt. I talk and walk in my sleep and I said some things that are not at all complimentary and I have no memory of this. I have no memory of getting out of bed at all.

• Like Like x 2
  14. beckham,beckham,beckham..@Heaven england plays belgium for third place today ..guess your neighbor upstairs will be going crazy..lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. I hope our buddy Brews is doing okay. He found out his dad has a terminal illness and I haven't seen him online since.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. gosh thats terrible!! sorry for his family..had no clue...

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  17. He just posted in "post ur thoughts"its a update

• Like Like x 2
  18. Just dyed my hair a gorgeous purple. :D

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
  19. FABULOUS, GIRLIE!

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. The sucky part, although perhaps not too bad for you since you live in Texas, is having to wash with cold water to preserve the color for as long as possible (in case you did not know that already). But very nice!

• Like Like x 3