EverMystique's Adventure Zone

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by EverMystique1, Nov 2, 2016.

1. Morning, everyone. LOL. Okay, so it's not morning. I got up at the butt crack of 11:30. Been to the store, sorted through 3 boxes of old papers to get rid of stuff that we don't need anymore, and then spent about an hour-ish in the sun by the burn barrel, getting them burned off. Probably end up with a wee bit of sun burn from that small bit of exposure. That's the problem when every inch of your skin is scar tissue. You no longer tan... just burn. Ah well. Such is the life.

Hubby cut down the volunteer maples that were trying to take over the front yard. I'll start some nest year for actual planting in specific locations, but the volunteer locations were badly placed. Too close to the house. He also took the chain saw and went to work on that damnable stubborn stump again. It just won't rot no matter what, so we are cutting it down far enough to bury it. We want our yard back.

We're going out to dinner tonight to my favorite Mexican restaurant, too. Been a good day, so far.

• Like Like x 5
  2. Awesome, Bud!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. i'm hangin wit the plnts see how they're takin to the nutes..waitin for fedex wit my kit..when it gets here i'm going to get it indrs and take a nap before i open it so i can do it right..get my stew happening when i wake up THEN mess wit it

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  4. Sounds like you are the man with the plan, Doc.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. excuse me while i do a nancy kerrigan..WHY, WHY,WHY!! watched fedxx go to the bldg across the st for much longer than usual then he drove off! WTF! chk'd the tkng..DELIVERED!! bastid! went over there and they had it..had to go bk home for cart then busted my ASS to get it up the 14 steps using hnd trk..took evrything i had..dickhead told them that the adress had to be reconfirmed..i watched him the whole time he nvr turned his head..GPS mindless drone..called to complain ..you can't..go to live chat..said i want a refund of shipping chrg..only the shipper can do that since it was prepaid..ya kissamylove you been screwed yet again..my whole life any time i get somethin wrth having i go thru this shit..evry single time! i should be happy but this has brought some drk memories up..i'll chk it tomorrow when i'm not bummed..it is so typical 000_7793.JPG

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  6. Well,Doc...You were lucky to be home when that happened...
    Go ahead and play with the new toys ! LOL

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  7. What Bud said. Seriously. There is a town not far from me, they have both a White Pigeon Rd, and a White Pigeon St, running 1 block apart, parallel, so their addresses are the same. I always had to double verify when I worked at the paper to which address because the people who lived there were asshats to each other. Never let the others know when they got someone's delivery to the wrong house.

Also, with the publishing house, sent a shipment of 30 books to an author, and they got delivered across the street due to an asshat in delivery. The fuckers living there tried to claim ownership! Of the person's books whose name was literally on the cover of every single one. The world is full of asshats.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  8. As I always said you are either a asset or a asshat in this life. Choose wisely! ;)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. just waking up frm my nap..hauling that stuff frm across the st then up the stairs wiped me out..whew! i'm gonna hv to get in shape to do it regularly..strt'd a stew before i crsh'd..now i'll fire it bk up and finish it for dinner..caught another 5 gals wile i slept..temps drpp'd hrd and i had to put sweats on..hope the rd didn't flood so i can go grocery shoppin in the morn..tomorrow i'll do complete unbxng for y'all just like they do it on YT..so far i'm surprised at how hvy the two bxes are..definitely made the right decision gettin cases wit whls and handles

• Like Like x 2
  10. beckham, beckham, beckham..lol

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Damn well those some huge fans...big ass nutrition source they'll have

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 4
  12. morn evryone...lets kick this day in its ass and get strt'd!! feelin more positive this morn..that was a dirty uppercut the gods dished out ystrday..had me feelin like Jason and the Argonauts if you seen the movie..it rained last nite so probally lotta debris on the rd..i'll wait till tomorrow morn give the rd crew chance to do its job

• Like Like x 5
  13. Morning gang hope today is a good vibe day! Sending positive thoughts your way

• Like Like x 5
  14. Morning, everyone...Another day above ground !!! LOL

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  15. wooo~! chk'd wtr jug..collected another 5 gals ovrnite..total 10 so far..sun comin on slowly this morn..temps are low wit high humidity frm the rain..gurls look happy

• Like Like x 3
  16. i hv leftover stew frm ystrday..gonna use it as base add tomatoes and potatoes..should be filling..tomorrow i'll shop for 5 days so that nxt time i do i cn do blood test for dr visit the following wk..tomorrow fri the 13th..not superstitous but hmmm?

• Like Like x 3
  17. Below ground might be a better location for me and my garden today. Dripping with humidity here. New clones are loving it though...They are a week old and I am seeing a couple are already pushing roots and all of them never missed a beat looking better every day since dropping their stem in the hole. (<--Stiggy might have a meme for that).
    In any case, saw this thread at the top when I logged in and figured I would stick my head in. Mysty, I Hope you don't mind if I do that now and again.
    Oh and ...Good Morning.

• Like Like x 4
  18. I'm so not superstitious that I'm getting on an airplane tomorrow lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. turns out cymbals were in the shipment..they weren't expected till nxt wk..half are jap junk that instantly failed the tap test..the rest seem gd..tap test is when you hit the bell prt of cymbal it should go ''ping'' not ''clang'' they go clang you can stop right there..the rest seem decent..cymbal bg is decent just nds airing out.another cuppa and its on to the kit..so far not too bad on value 000_7794.JPG 000_7797.JPG 000_7796.JPG

• Like Like x 3
  20. Good morning. Be glad if you don't talk in your sleep. Plus I walk in my sleep. Walking and talking and not even knowing anything about it.

• Like Like x 3