Everest beaker bottom with a worked 10 arm

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Citizenk, May 20, 2010.

1. This is my new tube, I call it Starry Night. It's an Everest 19" beaker bottom with a worked section, waiting on a new diffy and a/c in the mail from SSFG, but here's the actual tube now, along with an oz of some pretty frosty mids.

Been putting this off, and having trouble with pictures (hence the new post) but let's see if we can get this to work now.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:bongin: Thanks for looking blades! :wave:

2. :eek:

[ame=http://s965.photobucket.com/albums/ae140/citizenk_GC/Everest%2010%20arm/?action=view&current=226.flv][​IMG][/ame]

3. that's a really nice piece.

4. Thanks guys :)

5. This is making me want to pick up a Everest even more now! ;) Very nice man.

6. It's a really nice piece. I am a wuss when it comes to even slightly harsh pulls, and this one has been very good to me so far. It hasn't really left Citizenk's side since it got here either.. :)

7. I just bought one of those! It should be here tomorrow!

How much did she run you? It looks like you got one with some color on the top dome. I went all clear!

8. I got it for 350 from chicokush, they have an all clear version for 300 I think.

9. That last pic tripped me the fuck out. Killer bong man, enjoy that.

10. so, was my advise sound? You like it

looks like you like the water levels high in that perc

11. ice :D they always start off right, but eventually I have to even them off.

12. ahhh, yep, that's why i never use ice, lol to much of a hassle in perc'd tubes...i like to put the dry tube in the fridge, and have a cup of water in the fridge, and take it all out and smoke it ice cold that way someitmes, cooler than ice and no hassle of ice.

make sure theres no water in it though if you ever try that.....god forbid it froze and cracked the tube....

13. you can def take a little water out of that perc, it'd take away some drag. Nice piece though man :D enjoy it

14. beautiful tube bro. and some fire lookin mids as well. but def. take some of that water out of the percs and that will fix your drag.

15. I'm always nervous about putting glass in the fridge or freezer for some reason.... I'll probably check out those reusable rubber ice cubes.

16. left my old tube in my car in the winter...water was in it...completely froze and the glass was soo thick that it didnt shatter...i had to use a lighter to melt the ice hahaha

17. That looks like a pretty thick, solid tube. I've never heard about Everest glass before though, but I like it.

18. Yeah, the weight really suprised me. Everest is blown out of Illinois, I believe. I've seen quite a bit of heady stuff from them.

19. Yeah I just saw they're on ATL now, looks like some really nice work.