Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ever worry about gettin lung cancer

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Cali_Toker, Apr 27, 2003.

1. me too. my bf smokes constantly. somedays i feel like i've smoked a pack, and i don't smoke at all. feels like an iron bar around my chest, but of course doctors are oblivious to stuff like that.

i don't know waht to worry about most - SSD or SARS

2. I have been smoking weed and cigs for about 26 years now, and yes I do feel the effects. I don't really worry too much about cancer because I am doing what I enjoy. You can live your life in fear or you can do what makes you happy.

Life is full of choices. I might live longer if I quit smoking cigs, but I wouldn't enjoy life as much.

3. actually i was watchin a show called "Penn and Teller: Bullshit" and they were talking about how all those facts used by Truth for their ads and all the other secound hand smoke ads wouldn't hold up in court. there was some statics like if you were in the same room w/ a pack a day smoker everyday your chances of getting lung cancer are 1:100,000,000... some good shit on that show... but yea smokin cigs is still bad

4. Isis,
    Did you notice this was your 420th post? Time to celebrate.

Peace

5. Heres the way i look at it, death is just a transition from one existense to another, there is nothing to fear unless you have commited an atrocious sin, and even then i dont think you should fear. So go out with a bang. Fuck cancer, if it beats ya then it beats ya. My grandmother died last saturday from lung cancer(smoking) and i know she is smiling down on me right now so i have no worries :)