Ever worried about gettin girl pregnant?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by J2THERAGE, Jun 8, 2012.

1. #1 J2THERAGE, Jun 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2012
    I'm sure we've all had those nights where we go out and forget to wear condoms. Of course it isn't regular occurances for most of us to not wear condoms (and condoms are def necessary especially when having relations with girls at parties/events/vacations/etc), but yall cant deny that it doesn't/hasn't happened in stupid situations. Last week was Sasquatch Festival here in the Northwest, and lets just say I hope I'm not a baby daddy to persons that I'll prob never see again. The thought can be distressing..

What are your experiences and thoughts on this matter? The discourse of this convo may be profound, so I am aware.

BTW... check out the pic I snapped on stage via phone.

[​IMG]

2. Yep happened to me twice. Once when I was 16 which every day was hell for me till she told me she had her period. Second was a few weeks ago with my current gf still don't know so time will tell

3. Yes! Shit, I had about 3 scares with my first girlfriend.. 8th grade, man :cool:
    good times

But fuck.. it has to be one of the scariest things for a teenage boy to go through

4. At leas you care even though you will never see or have to take care of the baby. It shows respect for others and maturity. But to the point I wouldn't worry about it, if you didnt ejaculate inside her don't worry.

5. I knocked up my girlfriend, wasn't planned, and I don't consider myself a kid person, but I do enjoy being a father! It really isn't as bad as I thought.

6. You dont have to be a teen for it to be scary.

7. I remember the first time I had a condom break on me.That shit ate away at me and my ex(and also first)gf,until she finally got her period.Then eventually she got on the pill and ohhh man,so much sex....so much unprotected sex....it was quite awesome!

Another Ex-Gf wouldn't get on the pill and every once in awhile we'd fuck without a condom,usually a little before her period,that way she wasn't as fertile,but I'd never cum inside her.It always seemed like a great idea at the time,but then afterwards I'd be super paranoid and always swear to never do that again....of course that didn't last long though hahaha.

One time though her period was late by a week or two and I was 100 % sure I was going to be a daddy,then one day(around Christmas time)I got a picture message from her saying Merry Christmas and I could see the thumbnail pic was a pregnancy test and as it was loading I was so nervous and finally it popped up and the test was negative....HUGE RELIEF!

The last girl I was with,well the first time we had sex we had cuddled all nite and when we woke up we were both super horny and I was kind of dry humping her ass,then she pulled her shorts down and pulled my cock out and stuck it in her.I was like whoa you on the pill or something?And she said she had cysts on her ovaries and she couldn't get pregnant and that I didn't have to cum inside her if I didn't want to....well,I wasn't going to,but in the heat of the moment it just felt too good not to and I mean shit,she said I could so I did...haha.

Afterwards she explained that she tried to get pregnant with her ex-bf and tried allllll the time and nothing would happen and once they broke up,the dude ended up getting another girl pregnant like right after.I was still always a little uneasy,but it felt too good not to.

And of course with random girls,I always wonder if I should be doing this,cause it would be HORRIBLE to get some girl I barely know pregnant....like I can't even imagine.

8. hah yea happened to me at 18 lolz. now 20 with a 1 year old daughter ;D

the mothers a bitch but the babies justifiable <3

9. I'd say it's a hell of a lot scarier for the girl to go through. One of the scariest moments of my life, really. :p

10. Sex lol.

Such a minor part of our regular lives. Yet so detrimental.

11. [quote name='"I Grow Dro"']Sex lol.

Such a minor part of our regular lives. Yet so detrimental.[/quote]

Minor? Sex is the only thing males are programmed to do, it's all we think about. How to get more pussy

12. Heh, im gay so i don't share that worry :cool:

13. Yes and a pergnancy scare is horrible. I had an ex lie and say she was pregnant to try to get back together. She was crazy tho lol

14. People actually do that? Jesus.. :confused:

15. The last chick I was bangin told me she was pregnant and had me believe it for an hour.. Most fucked up hr of my life I was buggin the fuck out lol. Freaked out on her after I found out the truth but I was so relieved :smoke:

16. Since most of the girls i fuck are one night stands and im probably never going to see them again, i like coming inside them and hoping i have a couple children out there somewhere.
    I dont worry about it, i hope for it to happen...whats wrong with having children? thats the only real thing you are going to leave in this planet...i just wish them good luck if theres any of them out there already.

17. I cant offord child support, so condoms it is.

18. I can't afford condoms, so a kick to the gut or a flight of stairs it is.

19. Try this jingle....
    Snip, Snip, No Jizz, Oh what a relief it is.....

20. Try this jingle...

I want kids but my dick doesn't work anymore.