Ever wondered why some Nations can have Nukes, but not others?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Slick21, Jul 24, 2018.

1. A day or so after Trump threatens Iran with all things Hellish........quite a dangerous thing to do in itself, however, without digressing, why is it that selected Nations are forbidden?

If they can finance and develop the technology......

Why shouldn`t they?

Only ONE Nation on this planet has actually USED them on real people, are they not the ones who should be forbidden/sanctioned?

Best form of attack surely remains defense.

So.......reasons?

• Like Like x 1
  2. NPT. It's difficult to make much money with it after the planet is fried to a barren wasteland.

3. #3 old shol4evr, Jul 24, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2021
    delete

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. I have read the wiki entry, however it has many holes/flaws if you will, and certain Nations violate the terms.

How is this acceptable today? Right now.

5. And do you remember the reasons for such a tragic waste of life?
    Why were they in Iran? Afghanistan? etc,?

• Like Like x 1
  6. No, unfortunately the reason(s) for USING nukes is not foremost in the collective conscience any longer. Nor does your response answer the OP's question.

You think there's something going on on the world today that might call for a kinetic nuclear response?

7. Better ideas are always open for suggestion. In the meantime, we'll continue attempting to enforce the NPT.

8. Exactly. NPT ain`t worth shit. Nor is it enforcable or indeed feasible.

It`s violations surely, can only mean an inflation of risk.

I`m all for peace at any price, but this "Little Club" has proven already, that only further threats can do nought but escalate these fragile times of insecurity.

9. The way I see it America dictates who gets them and who doesn't.
    There are governments though that couldn't care less what America wants.
    An admirable trait I have to say

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. #10 old shol4evr, Jul 24, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2021
    delete

11. To be honest, I write what I do so that just maybe, less kids in the future get fucked up, scarred or killed.
    I think you read me wrong.
    I respect what you have posted, and will furnish you personally with a reply worthy of your honesty friend.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. The countries that don’t care what America say prob aren’t getting a welfare check from us every year.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  13. They get it from Russia

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. More power to em we seem to be the only ones that think we’re the strongest country in the world but, others are stepping up.

15. Countries like North Korea and Iran shouldn't have nukes because North Korea is always threatening to turn Seoul and Tokyo into a sea of fire well Iran always threatens to flatten Tel Aviv.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Why not? Because a country with nukes is a country that the USA can't conquer. The USA wants to be the global dominator of the planet, taking over every inch of land on the Earth. A country with nukes, is a country the USA can't dominate.

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. They'd be committing suicide.

18. The US doesn’t want global domination. If we did, it wouldn’t be too hard to take what we want.

We have a history of policing the world though, and agree or not, we have saved many countries and people from certain demise

19. It wouldn't be so hard to take Russia? Or China? You're smoking gasssss boy.

• Funny Funny x 1