Ever witness strange events in public

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by geert, Aug 7, 2012.

1. This one time i was coming back across the border into Oregon( Columbia river) really early in the morning..it was like 3-4, idk, fukkin 2 maybe. Anyway, some fool was parked on the bridge pulling a duffel bag appearing object out of the trunk of his car and proceeded to throw it off into the columbia.

It was every bit large enough to contain a human body :/.

2. [quote name='"angusbeef"']This one time i was coming back across the border into Oregon( Columbia river) really early in the morning..it was like 3-4, idk, fukkin 2 maybe. Anyway, some fool was parked on the bridge pulling a duffel bag appearing object out of the trunk of his car and proceeded to throw it off into the columbia.

It was every bit large enough to contain a human body :/.[/quote]

I've drove along there, such a beautiful area. I love those rocks that stick out in the river

3. I assume you mean you drove through the gorge..its an alright area, idk, i can think of so many more beautiful place in the PNW :p. When I go through the gorge the image is usually tarnished with indian fishing nets. Excuse me for getting political.

4. hehe...

5. Oh yeah...a few more good ones

Back in college I watched the city coroners load some dude in from my dorm into a meat wagon, and pull a gallon sized ziplock half full of pills out of his room. That kinda weirded me out.
    A few years before that, some kid took a swan dive from the 12th floor stairwell and landed on the basketball court.

Then, not so public, but from my airport days:
    Watched a dude enter the checkpoint, rip off his prosthetic leg, literally chuck it into the x-ray machine and hop through the metal detector on his other leg.

Saw some 80 something year old El Salvadorian woman pull a silver jewelry box out of her vagina.

Saw a pilot whip his dick out on the checkpoint to show off the multitude of piercings that were setting off the metal detector.

Saw a few flight attendents with remote control sex toys inside them that set off the metal detectors.

Once watched a dude take a dump on the floor back in the US Customs checkpoint and try to book it for the TSA checkpoint. Customs guys chased him down, tackled him, dragged him back to customs and made him clean it up.

6. Lol i call bull shit or you've saw a lot, how old are u bro?

7. #47 InitialToke93, Aug 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2012
    About 3 years ago i was walking home from work in osaka and i saw this dude with a g string on and nipple tassels running for gold down the side walk, someone opened their car door and just collected this guy ,he got fucking owned.

I wanted to help him but i didn't want to touch him and he just got up screamed something i couldn't understand slapped his own ass then dipped.

Also i once watched a guy take a shit in the corner of a sex shop, He looked at me and just kept going, I didn't want to look but i just had to watch this guy.

8. This guy buff ass Russian guy who works at a gas station near me once walked outside to a car full of the hoodest looking black dudes you've ever seen, open the back passenger door, nod his head, throw a stack of what must have been easily 10-15 thousand dollars and walk back inside and continue making sandwiches. But before all this happened, the ring leader of the dudes in the car got out, tucked a pistol into his waistband and waited in the corner. A few weeks later they got robbed by guys matching that exact description. definetly a Russian mob front or something. A lot of that shit around here.

9. Omg subbed! There is some funny shit on this thread!

10. I saw the mothman give a blow job to bigfoot

11. Pics or it didn't happen! Haha just messing brah

12. I saw a big white/blue arc of electricity pop from one of those telephone poles, i was maybe 200 yards down the street.

As i get closer, i see a dude in a blue pickup had swerved from the opposite side of the road, accross 4 lanes, into the grass, and had litterally cut this tall ass telephone pole in half with his truck.

The top half of tje pole dangled in the air because the wires held it up.

The lower half was leaned over this dudes truck. Shit was totalled, front end completey warped around the lower half of the pole

13. i saw two down syndrome kids punching the heads off each other at the bus stop today, and before anyone starts im not tring to be bad to people with doen syndrome, but it was strange & in public so thought id put it up

14. Saw some crazy stuff downtown Detroit waiting for concerts..bums fist fighting for pop cans..a bum pissing on a sleeping bum..a one arm bum that was saying "give me a high five" with his nub and then whipped his dick out and started shaking it at ppl in line..also had a crack head chick tell me she would get me a blowjob if I go get her a moon pie..I said how about I give you a quarter and you can get your own and she said she's not allowed in the store anymore lol..crazy ass bums

15. Once upon a time I went to college in North Carolina and lived in a suburb of Charlotte (technically).

Well, there was this bombass ice cream joint like 15 minutes from campus, so me and a few buddies made the drive out. We got our ice cream and went to the parking lot. The only cars were ours and some 89 lincoln looking POS.

This thing had music blaring like funk music and these two 20-something black dudes were standing outside of the car dancing like crazy ass people to the music. I mean it was insane. The guy in the car was like "Heeeey girl how ya'll doing?" My friends had a terrible case of Nervous Whitey and rushed to get back in the car. I was like "Man, I don't know what ya'll are up to, but you guys are fucking AWESOME.!" The dancing dudes just started laughing without stopping their dancing. I was like "Aight, have a good one!" And got in the car as they waved.

I love shit like that.

16. Just crack heads bein crack heads

17. When I was about 16 I was at the bus stop and this guy was savagely beating his wife. I mean like punching her and slapping her and kicking her!

It was so awkward... This black lady was also at the bus stop with us and she started screaming at him saying "REAL BIG BALLS YOU GOT THERE!" as she waved down a passing police car.

The police pulled over and arrested this man all while the black lady was shouting "WHERE YA BIG BALLS AT NOW, WHERE THEY AT?? WHERE YO BALLS AT NOW?!"

I feel bad for the wife, she was just sitting on the concrete with blood coming from her nose and just taking it. I wish I would have done something but I was just a dumb frighten little kid and this man was intimidating.

This all happened like in 4 minutes.

18. #59 The True HD, Aug 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2012
    Once saw a helicopter land right on the street in front of me, my cousin, and our friend. We had been going to make a munchies run and saw a lot of police cars on the way. Turns out someone had got shot by a local animal clinic. Was just a crazy high scene seeing the plane descend from yards up. Had all the leaves flying and twirling.:cool:

19. #60 InitialToke93, Aug 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2012
    Ha! I remember in high school this mid 30's down syndrome guy streaked through the school, I was in class just watching this guy jogging around with his dick in full bone flapping about, Someone ended up king hitting him & then the cops came and took him.

Apparently he cock slapped one of the younger chicks at school when she was sitting down outside.

Shit was pretty funny.