Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ever wanted to raise your tolerance?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xDS, Aug 5, 2011.

1. Yes I want to raise my tolerance. If I take one hit on my bong I'm laid out for the rest of the day. Sometimes I look at my bong and want to take a rip, but I don't want to be knocked out for the whole day, I just want to be pain free.

2. Take a smaller bong hit... how long have you been smoking? I was like that when I first started but it went away pretty fast.

3. Find a newer, more controlled way of getting the THC into your system. Invest in a nice one hitter for yourself.

4. ^^ i second getting a onie. Those are perfect for beginners

5. I've been strong a year, and I'm still a beginner imo.

A one hitter packed with good bud, EXTREMELY finely ground can get you baked. Providing you take it all in with one or two hits at the most.

6. I just started smoking again. I used to smoke 25 years ago, and haven't touched the stuff until about a month ago.

I tried to take a smaller hit this morning and was at least able to stay awake, but was still out of it for about five hours.

I hate, and I mean hate smoking joints/blunts. They are very harsh and irritate my throat. That's why I like bongs. I enjoy the cooler smoke. And it seems that with the bong I can actually taste the flavor of the smoke a lot more.

7. no ones braggin about how much money they can waste

8. I've been smoking for about 2 years, 1 year daily and yeah a onie with super dank weed packed fat will give me a pretty good buzz. My friend bought my onie for 10 idk why he wanted to pay ten ( i got it for 2.88), I like using my chillum or vape to get baked now though.

9. Chillums look so damn good, what are they like?

10. Na man I love getting high off of as little as I possibly can haha

11. Its pretty much just like a big onie. Personally i like them better then bowls.

12. Nope never.

I would like to lower my tolerance.

Which is why I am on a t-break until the 11th

13. Can't say it any better than this, I WISH my tolerance was back to where it used to be. I wouldn't have to smoke more 2 get high, therefore spending less money when I smoke bud. I don't ever think I'd want my tolerance to go UP lol. Maybe down :devious:

14. Interesting, interesting. I was considering in investing in a sherlock pipe.

I just wanna smoke weed like the old guys do with their baccy pipes, it looks so good! And clean, no paper. Just a grinder and lighter :)

15. Me too... Me too :(