Ever use a Ouija Board?

Discussion in 'General' started by DMX, Jun 7, 2011.

1. Have you ever use a Ouija board? if so, explain your experiences. Ive heard stories that make me not want to try it at all. My aunt told me stories of her using it and The board spelled out the names of people who were dead/ died within a year of them playing the shit like someone from the spirit world tried to warn it will happen... Crazy stories.

But then again, I question god and religion in and of itself, So to the many atheists that will post here: if the Ouija board IS real, Like actual spirits do contact you through it... How would you feel about atheisim after that experience?

2. I tried multiple times when I was younger. Never once worked.

3. #4 DMX, Jun 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2011
    ^^ lol ok... I did not search. Tho, I personally havent seen anyone talk bout this recently but yeah, thanks for the link.

Edit: And its weird that I posted this 3 days after that post. 3 is some kind of unlucky number that apperars and relates to so many evil things. Maybe its a sign? idk mann...

4. Some things should not be messed with if ya know what i'm saying

5. Mushroom- No, I would not want to take the chance... haha.

6. Why do people keep posting about this...I swear this is the 7th thread in the last week.

7. I honestly Havent seen one.... There may be something going on here....:eek:

8. Im an Atheist, used one once, wont ever use it again, scared the shit out of me. It works 100%, but I hear spirits can get attached to you and constantly follow you around.

9. Or worse...an evil spirirt or demon:eek:

10. for ever decision i've ever made

11. a l e x 3 3 3

1 12 5 24 3 3 3

1+12=13
    5+24=29/3=9.666666666666~

alex333 = 13+666+3+3+3. I am Satan hear me roar.

12. Actually 3 is a very holy number. It is the number of the trinity as well as being the hour that jesus died for mankind. Satanists use holy numbers and rituals and such as a mockery of that which is good, thus the reason why you think 3 is evil when it is really the holiest number. Like satanists pray at 3am whereas catholics pray at 3pm, the time that jesus died.

13. I'm pretty sure I saw somewhere Ouija boards were debunked.

Something to do with magnetic fillings or some shit like that.

14. I just think of Ouija boards the same way I think of religion. Bullshit. I've heard stories even from close family members, and I don't doubt that these stories happen, but I think it's fairly obvious that people themselves are choosing what the board says. Even if they don't really think they are.

Get real people, ghosts? Spirits? :rolleyes:

15. Man thats how I thought it was, except the feeling of a spirit next to me was there. And those magnets answering questions about the past accurately? I think not