Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ever tried this?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by sickboy666, Feb 16, 2011.

1. I have here a joint of Granddaddy Purps, with Hydrocodone syrup all over it.
    I usually let it dry for 2 hours, then spark it up. it keeps me high for 3 hours or so.
    Anyone ever do this?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Smoking hydrocodine syrup? Sounds fucking stupid.

That grand daddy should keep you high for 3hrs by itself.

3. Yea it used to, but if my tolorance went way up when I started to get this granddaddy at such a good price. and I agree it is stupid. I just wanted to know if anyone else had ever tried it. an it is cherry flavored, but all I taste is my smoke, its like a purple pungent taste
    anyhow im high for 3 hours or so.

4. I have never tried that, nor would I. And I'm sorry your tolerance is so high, that should get you high for 2-3 hours without the codine syrup :confused:

5. ive smoked a J dipped in codeine once, produced a nice, mellow high, i know people who dip mad blunts in that shit, it does burn a little slower but the negative effects probably out weigh the pluses

6. wow............... that pritty stupid. think its time for a t-break and this post will probably get removed swiftly .

7. I know a lot of people that do this with blunts... I would never. Sorry man but if I were you I'd just drink the syrup and smoke the weed like you're supposed to. To me, dipping joints/blunts in Painkiller syrup is like crushing up a pill and putting it on top of a bowl. Why not just take the pill (or blow it if you're into that) and then smoke the bowl? Makes much more sense

8. Yea, very true. if I had enough id deff drink it. it just so happened I havw just enough to smear on a good layer. im all about the weed, I dont prefer blunts at all & u never buy them. I think blunts ruin weed, but hey, im a dumbass putting syrup on my j

9. If you don't have enough to drink, then why the fuck not smear it on a jay,

that stuff sure is delicious

with a little vodka and sprite

can I get a Amen

10. That nug looks so fucking dank though

11. I had some friends that went to the Chiddy Bang concert in Chicago and had plenty of codone and a little one hitter and they got fucked up. It may not be the best for taste, but it does work.

12. chronicphonix: Thanks man, its so tasty, prolly the best smoke in my area.:)

13. Blarneystones: Amen, amen

14. LGWI
    Sounds like a hell of a good time :)