Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

ever tried this

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by FopopSmokes, Nov 14, 2009.

1. This may be retarded, but once you start to get unstoned after like a 3 hour sesh or w/e, do you get stoned if you smoke again.. like after you're getting unstoned, cause i don't want to waste weed lol.

fuck, it's hard to think.
    It's 2am atm, i'm just still experimenting with different situations stoned, holy shit its fun.
    I done it before and ijust remember falling asleep and not really feeling the high, i hope i'm making sense cause, i can't be fucked writing anymore.

P.S
    I just realized, i'm one of the peoples post i read when i'm sober and think "wow, retarded haha"
    Damn.

2. I think I know what you're saying.

Yes, but not usually as stoned as the first sesh though

3. like when people say, it's waste of weed to keep smoking theres a limit etc, what if you waited couple hours untill you were coming down from high, would you be able to get high again.

4. Yea I get what your saying about the "Look at this sober" thing. But I get what you're saying (mostly)

I usually pass out if I haven't smoked for like 3-4 hours and I do again. It's a waste IMO but some people do it.

5. thanks, that's the same as me.
    I just couldn't remember and was cleariifying if that's definitley what happens, in case i'm missing out.

LOL, thanks.
    still abit stoned tho, so it's all good.

NIGHT NIGHT

6. it depends. i remember once i got very, very high during a sesh, then smoked like 2 or so hours later and just completely went to space. but im sure theres also been times where ive gotten stoned then smoked more and not gotten as stoned...who knows

7. It all just depends on how much you originally smoke, how much you smoke afterwards, and how long you wait in between.

8. It will still get you just as high as the first time. At least that's how I work.

9. What are you smoking?
    I'm just going to guess and say blunts, smoke 3/4 of the blunt and save a roach from when your coming down, if you want, smoke a bowl pack too.

Conserve your weed, unless you don't care and have the money to spend on more.