Ever tried Lemon Extract?

Discussion in 'General' started by CorpusToker, Oct 2, 2008.

1. #1 CorpusToker, Oct 2, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2008
    Don't judge unless you've tried it.

I'm sitting here with a few oz of McCormick's Lemon Extract, and a 12-pack of Brisk Lemon Ice Tea, and already feelin a nice buzz. I've only consumed about an oz too. And the amazing thing is that it actually doesn't taste that bad! Legal underage alcohol rocks!

And don't be grossed out, there's only 3 ingredients: "83% Alcohol, water, and oil from lemon"

Suddenly, being under 21 isn't that bad! :p

Have any of you guys tried this? Most of you will probably look at me weird for doing this, but honestly, if you tried it you would be surprised.

No bud calls for desperate measures :metal:

Here's a pic if ya want
    [​IMG]

It's used for cooking and shit. The alcohol usually evaporates during the baking so... that's why you chug it ;)

2. right on man, slide me one.:)

3. I'm still oblivious as to what your talking about.

4. nope, theres always a way to buy alcohol, even if it means waiting outside the store and asking strangers. which sucks, but like you said, desperate times call for desperate measures.
    on a side note, dont you or any of your pals have fake id's? cant you take some liquor from the rents and pay em back? what about friends older siblings? im sure you can find someone to buy you some alc, but if you like that lemon extract, and its gettin the job done, then more power to ya, id personally buy a 12er though

5. Well I would love nothing more than a few 40oz right now, but I currently have no way of contacting the dude that could get me those 40s, and I'm dry, so I thought to myself "Why the hell not?" And I'm glad I did :hello:

Right on! :D

6. How much did it cost?

Could I find this at heb?

May grab one next time im there and try sippin on it a little.

1oz doesnt sound too bad

7. #7 Ethelred, Oct 2, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2008
    Extracts of most sorts are usually made from a clear or nearly flavorless alcohol; as it imbibes the flavor or essences, as it were, quite easily. In most cases it's rum or vodka...

...I wouldn't drink it though.

8. That's pretty damn resourceful. Curiosity is compelling me to the nearest grocer.

9. Does it taste alot like hard alcohol? I used to drink alot of vodka and tequilla buut now I can't stand that shit.

10. It's perfectly safe, trust me I wouldn't be drinking it if it wasn't.

If your sitting here reading this, wondering if you should pick some up... do it! You won't regret it once your chillin.

And no it does not taste anything like liquor tbh. When mixed with lemon ice tea, (half an oz per can) it just tastes like tea with some extra lemon. It's seriously not bad.

11. thats crazy man ima try making lemonade hahaha

12. you sir are a genius. i am going to try this next time i see lemon extract at the store.

13. i thought about this in high school, but after asking a smart friend, he said it was a bad idea and explained why. i dont remember the reason though. i'd just stick with real booze. also, how much do you need to drink to get drunk?

14. Does drinking it actually get you drunk in the same way of taking some shots of tequila/vodka/whiskey? If so...why has this not become an epidemic with teenagers?! Cough syrup, but not this?

15. Lol way to think outside the box.

I hope you dont get any stomach discomfort.

16. Curiosity killed the cat.

That's all I'm saying...

-AFD

17. Lemonade kills the taste of Vodka easily... that probably doesn't taste too bad.

18. yea i know about but after seeing 2 of my buddies down an ounce of it and puke their guts out i think im gonna pass

19. I remember a couple of my friends in high school did that. went to the grocery store to go pick up some lemon/vanilla extract. Pretty funny. They'd mix it with pepsi or whatnot.

I'm of age though... if I want a lemon flavor with my pepsi.. I'll toss in some Bacardi Limon!

20. Please!! No one do this with Vanilla Extract!! More than a few ounces of Pure Vanilla extract can KILL YOU!! Be careful Blades be careful...