ever tried I-dosers?

Discussion in 'General' started by klonopinz, Oct 2, 2008.

1. I-dosers are binaural sounds at a specific frequency that can get you "high". I've tried a few but with little results; but, my friend has tried them with outstanding results. Have you ever tried them?

Idoser website - www.i-doser.com

2. Placebo

3. this.

4. i got bored trying to get high from this

5. the only thing I got from this was the 'downers'...before I go to bed, i'll sit on my bed for about 35 minutes lights off, listening,(withheadphones) and when its over, i'll be really tired....but its really a placebo...it just drowned out my mind

6. Yes, i have tried I-Doser.

It does not work.

7. it works but not that well. you have to really really clear your head and just relax and listen with high quality headphones but its not even worth it and the only dose i found a noticeable effect was the cocaine one and i had to listen to it for about 30mins and it only lasted about 5 mins.

i deleted it and i had the hacked version

8. This just sounds weird.
    Much better ways to become inebriated
    :rolleyes:

9. repost, and I'm only saying so because the original one had the hack code and some other cool shit.

Tried peyote, worked for me, nothing like I would assume peyote is, but then again, extremely calming and insightful. I would assume that this comes from deeply relaxing for thirty minutes.

10. Doesnt work when sober but it does while high ;)