Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ever throw up?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Blaze_It_Up420, Dec 20, 2005.

1. Yeah I know its usually drinking that is associated with throwing up. It seems like 1/4 of the times that I smoke with my buddys I will take one really big hit and then my stomach feels bad and my mouth starts producing a ton of saliva and sometimes I throw up. After that I feel fine and usually wash my mouth before I hit again. Anyone else ever do this?

2. yea.. dude that shit sucks ive been smoking tough for about 2 years like oz weekly and i cant smoke when i first wake up i have to wait an hour or so .... and i find what helps is drink some water gateraide something when you feel like that another is stop swollowing your spit after wards...lol hope that helps

3. lol he said "he usually washes his mouth before he hits it after throwing up" hehe

4. lol as in so other people dont have to be grossed out bout it

5. yikes me stoned lol.

6. No, you see.... He USUALLY (meaning not always) washes his mouth ;)

And I've sorta thrown up. I read somewhere that it's usually an indication of good weed, but you shouldn't still be getting used to it...

7. never....ever....

8. .

9. I've got a couple different buddies who are a good size and one huge rip from a bong and they will puke. I am like 160 pounds and hit twice as hard and never have a problem. I got a strong stomache I guess.

10. yep i have been smokin for almost 6 years now and i have never thrown up from smokin WEED...but when i first started smokin cigs i felt real sick to my stomach because of how harsh menthol cigs were especially when you 1st started smokin. peace

11. Same with me^^^
    smoking weed has never made me feel sick at all, but I did when I first started smoking cigs

12. personally i havn't yet but my buddies sometimes do.

gross. haha :smoke:

13. I have come really close to it but i have never yeat.

14. I have come really close but i haven't , i always have water with me so i dont.

15. Only did it once and i was drinking too

16. werd

17. I've puked twice from weed... the first time cuz it was laced (i think) and the second because i smoked to much... i think weed can cause you to puke if you smoke alot more than usual because if you puke from smoking then theres probubly alot more THC in your system then there should be . . . :smoke: